Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

View media item 2455165
Decided few weeks after the release to buy. Then refused to pay retail when found. Then just strolled into a the same Footlocker a few days later and used a bday coupon to buy.

It ain't $77 like some people here but less than $93 is good enough for me.

These are sitting in Canada and Europe. Have some friends there, have them hook you up. Full size runs.

Great pair of shoes honestly and great release. Everybody who tried got them and resale is STEADILY going to go up but I doubt it'll be high just 190-ish like the 07 pair since these are easier to acquire without the pack.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ you either trolling or you're new here [emoji]129300[/emoji]
LHAF,I GoT My PairS Don't Really CARE TBH!!!You Must Be New I Been Feasting All Yr With Pics On My Post To Prove!!!Cheers To All Who Copp For Retail Or Under...

Last edited:
Looks like those Eastbay and Champs runs ran dry.

NDC apparently has only 10.5 listed right now. So these just pop up and disappear online, just have to keep checking. Have not seen these at any of my local stores, but I would guess in bigger metros you will have better luck.

Last edited:

Looks like those Eastbay and Champs runs ran dry.
i trhink cause all or the majority of pairs were gonna come from stores. at least thats what im assuming cause i already have a pair and i was gonna double up and had a 10.5 in cart on EB, but i saw they put a message that said accelerated or expedited delivery option not available cause the product is comming from an alternate location. to me, that means pulling stock from stores.

Last edited:
Just walked into a local shoe boutique and randomly scored these for $99. Picked one up for myself and my 11mo nephew. Never dug the 1s but these were calling me... First pair of 1s. Never got to score any of the other hyped releases.

Just walked into a local shoe boutique and randomly scored these for $99. Picked one up for myself and my 11mo nephew. Never dug the 1s but these were calling me... First pair of 1s. Never got to score any of the other hyped releases.
Well, it's a mid, so it's cut differently compared to a regular high, and that CW is neat too. Many were hoping for that CW on a high, which would fly off the shelves imo.

Grabbed my size 11 off Jimmy Jazz this morning after Eastbay sold out, now I can return this 10.5 I've been sitting on

^ Couldn't add to cart, Champs says in-store only and FTL redirects to the platinum pair. Oh well... Thanks though.

Should have copped from Eastbay with that disco yesterday, smh

Last edited:
^ Couldn't add to cart, Champs says in-store only and FTL redirects to the platinum pair. Oh well... Thanks though.

Should have copped from Eastbay with that disco yesterday, smh
The FTL one does show a list of stores now, and even my local store, which had zero in the past, now shows they have stock. Check your local mall, as others have stated before.

Back
Top Bottom