Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

Wanted these when they released but no where near me got these. A guy on NT hooked me up for retail. Never messaged him before and from NB thread. He messaged me backs couple weeks later that they had stock at his local. Good dude.

Do it DO IT,, you won't regret it. More so your gonna ask yourself why you really waited so long.
Yea I believe I am, these came out on the same day as the WTKD and I didn't have the funds for both, I messaged a dude on feebay today and he was askin $160 he said he'll do $170 shipped

Yea I believe I am, these came out on the same day as the WTKD and I didn't have the funds for both, I messaged a dude on feebay today and he was askin $160 he said he'll do $170 shipped
what sz if u don't mind me askin, some sizes go for close to retail and some around ur price

the Jimmy Jazz by my house in MD finally dropped the price of these.  The display was a 8.5 or 9.....

the Jimmy Jazz by my house in MD finally dropped the price of these.  The display was a 8.5 or 9.....
Which Jimmy Jazz if you don't mind me asking? I only know of 2 in Bmore (I'm south of there) and I love Jimmy Jazz's retail spots. I just feel like they have more variety.

Back
Top Bottom