Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

I hated these when I first saw them, but I saw them on feet the other day and they looked really nice. I'm thinking about buying a pair, but I'm hesitant about the leather tongue. Is the leather on these comparable to the other og 1s? And are these still attainable for retail?
Probably won't buy a pair unless I can get them for 140 or under

I got lucky, I was in Amsterdam and visited Oqium and they just got a returned pair 5mins before I walked in. My friend who works there, chanica came out with them and I copped straight away, rocked straight away too. Mad shoe, nice features.

I hated these when I first saw them, but I saw them on feet the other day and they looked really nice. I'm thinking about buying a pair, but I'm hesitant about the leather tongue. Is the leather on these comparable to the other og 1s? And are these still attainable for retail?
Probably won't buy a pair unless I can get them for 140 or under
Id go as far to say that the leather used on these was better than any of the 1 releases as far as cost in my area only 2 stores got 1 or each size and they're going for about $180-200 on groups.

Fathers day in Australia so I rocked these. Had to be done
DAMN SON! FIRE! 
nthat.gif

Id go as far to say that the leather used on these was better than any of the 1 releases.
I agree. I've worn mine hard a handful of times, the leather is so supple. 10x's better than shadows, which I thought was pretty good.

Last edited:
Never had the Lance Mountains but the leather on these are by far better than any 1s I have or ever had...looking to pick up me another pair

Never had the Lance Mountains but the leather on these are by far better than any 1s I have or ever had...looking to pick up me another pair
I have both LM's and the FF...as far as leather goes 1. Lance Mountains 2. Family 3. Shadows 4. Royals

only the top of the toe box, tongue and swoosh are leather. Not really fair to compare it to all-leather shoes

only the top of the toe box, tongue and swoosh are leather. Not really fair to compare it to all-leather shoes
yes but they were also below the average 140 nike air 1s or 150 for LM's. 120 retail and with 3pairs of extra waxed laces

Last edited:
i'm glad that i got a pair of these on release day.   they really go well with almost anything, and are subdued and clean imo.  i'm surprised that there was not more interest in these.

i'm glad that i got a pair of these on release day.   they really go well with almost anything, and are subdued and clean imo.  i'm surprised that there was not more interest in these.
im glad there wasn't lol. made it easier to cop and less likely to see everyone wearing the same kicks lol

It's the randomness of the shoe game.  They dropped same day as some more hyped releases and got lost.  Very solid shoe though, especially for fall/winter.  Might see interest pick up a little bit.

It's the randomness of the shoe game.  They dropped same day as some more hyped releases and got lost.  Very solid shoe though, especially for fall/winter.  Might see interest pick up a little bit.
yeah.  i am also glad that i got a pair of shadows for retail.  who would have thought that the interest in them would have gotten so high

Anyone got a link for these for less than 150 in a 10.5? Slept on the release but been thinking about em. 

Back
Top Bottom