Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Currently showing up for me in the launch locater at the Footaction in Utah. That’s sometimes a sign of somewhat decent stock, they don’t get any crazy limited shoes at that store. For example, that store isn’t getting the PSG 4s or the women’s Lucky Green 1s.
I checked and I've got a lot of stores here. It seems like it's got the usual distribution for GR Is.

1602205836725.png

^^^ people are doing the exact same thing with flx scamming the system

dude i know has 8mil points lol no way he has spent 80 stacks at ftl
im not aware, I haven't even used it since covid and nothing even drops in my area anymore that I want aka Kobe sneakers

but let me get some points

This was posted in a local sneakerhead FB group I'm in and there are other people that have pairs coming in too. It's crazy cause we still got like 3 weeks before release. Yall have any ideas where people be getting bulk of these pairs?
Mocha1.jpg

^^^ people are doing the exact same thing with flx scamming the system

dude i know has 8mil points lol no way he has spent 80 stacks at ftl

Just blow it all up and go back to raffle tickets...Idgaf anymore

I think I remember reading people can bot FLX and combine accounts, scam the system and whatnot....FTL family will never admit they can't solve it tho

This was posted in a local sneakerhead FB group I'm in and there are other people that have pairs coming in too. It's crazy cause we still got like 3 weeks before release. Yall have any ideas where people be getting bulk of these pairs?
Mocha1.jpg
It could be from several places/stores. It doesn't have to be from one one source.

Mocha1.jpg

Is this Bay Area Sneakerhead? lol

I think i read they got them through employees that would backdoor them purchases :smh: The game is rigged from the beginning :lol:

Is this Bay Area Sneakerhead? lol

I think i read they got them through employees that would backdoor them purchases :smh: The game is rigged from the beginning :lol:

Haha yeah, it is BASH. Damn, forreal? They already backdoored 3 weeks before release date too. I was thinking of getting one then I saw it was going for like $400+ and I was like nah, I'm cool

It could be from several places/stores. It doesn't have to be from one one source.
That's true, but I'm just surprised they got this much pairs

Back
Top Bottom