Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Gonna be impossible, plus Sneaker blog sites comparing these to the TS1’s which isn’t helpin either.
Yeah, this will definitely be hella hard to cop. Hella people are comparing these to TS. Especially now that TS and McDonalds are having a collab, TS will get even more hyped and the closest thing they'll get to his pair is this.

Also since most stateside stores are still closed, there will be no local raffles and entries. Everyone will be entering from across the world/country and trying to cop online.

I expect chaos tbh, but hopefully, some/most of us here get to cop at least one pair.

Yeah, this will definitely be hella hard to cop. Hella people are comparing these to TS. Especially now that TS and McDonalds are having a collab, TS will get even more hyped and the closest thing they'll get to his pair is this.

Also since most stateside stores are still closed, there will be no local raffles and entries. Everyone will be entering from across the world/country and trying to cop online.

I expect chaos tbh, but hopefully, some/most of us here get to cop at least one pair.

I hope so. I’ve already set aside some money jus in case because I really want these.

1599672285490.png

1599672301509.png

1599672324733.png

1599672343880.png

1599672364743.png

1599672383787.png

Usually an OG only kinda guy but I hope I can get a pair or two. I love earthy tones. Wish the collar was black though.

Back
Top Bottom