Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

They give that type of information out easily? Just ask any employee? Surprised hasn’t been the case in the past
Depends on who u tlk to?? Some stores shady other stores certain employees give u info. It helps to build a relationship with employees tho..

I Hope everyone eats but its never this serious bruh lol
1603595548638.png

Looking forward to these!
Does anyone have a list of raffles to enter? Would love to get these for retail.
So far I have entered
Finishline
Shiekh
Hibbits

I'm sure there are a lot of others out there to enter.

how Shiekh handling this release on your side? My local ones stay on they bs :smh:

It seems like this shoe is bringing out a lot of people. Noobs in here have been asking about entering FLX raffles in store, Finishline extra tickets, winning at multiple FLX stores, and doing FCFS at FLX stores, etc.

I’ve never won a FinishLine raffle. Never, not once.

I used my only 250 pts on an extra ticket. I fully expect two Dangs.

so, how much do I have to spend to get enough points on FLX to max out on headstarts

my daughter may need a pair of shoes now

so, how much do I have to spend to get enough points on FLX to max out on headstarts

my daughter may need a pair of shoes now
Head starts only cost 500 points but if everyone maxes out head starts then the people with more lifetime points usually win. I have like 600,000 lifetime so hopefully that’s enough.

Okay, I am slow here, but what is with the word 'dang'? I have been seeing reference to that the last few days, but I have no clue what that means here. 😕

^^^^^Got it! Thank you. Since this is my first time entering a raffle through FNL, I never received a message from them regarding a raffle L before.

Sooooooo walking into the store with Bluetooth on and getting the code to get a head start is a thing of the past now??

I’ve never won a FinishLine raffle. Never, not once.

I used my only 250 pts on an extra ticket. I fully expect two Dangs.

don't forget me when you hit 2 pairs on FNL lol

people in my group chat talking about just purchasing 100 bot entries for FNL in-store raffle lol good lawddd

Back
Top Bottom