Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Couldn't see it on SNS through my android, but could see it on an iPhone. Must be a bias glitch.

I'm very curious to know what's going on with FTL. Has to be a reason these are all being sent back. Champs is already online only. It's basically Only FTA that's in store.

I’m assuming FTA will cancel later in the week. I hope not because I feel like I have no shot of getting a pair online.

The thing about Nordstrom's is that they can drop at any time. They do not do the whole 10AM EST thing, it will literally be whenever they feel like making them live on the site. In the past, I had copped hyped releases from their site between midnight and 4AM.

think they’d drop today or the day of the release?

So for those who end up not grabbing these........bcuz we all wont win :-(
since about the 2nd year of SNKRS existence, ive developed a coping mechanism for these Ls ive endured lol. For every release ive missed, I take that money and go buy that dollar amount of nike stock. Needless to say, i have more shares than releases lol. So ive been losing but winning (in my mind lol) ...................... helping spread wealth and mental health lol

think they’d drop today or the day of the release?
No, it will drop on 10/31 since that is the release date on their calendar, but again it can drop at any time. Depending on what time zone you are located in the US (if you live in MST or PST), it might show up the late hours of 10/30 if they decide to drop sizes after midnight.

BA298B12-2AA4-4475-8958-F2DFA8660686.jpeg

put in some work over the weekend & got a call today for a pair. Gotta get at it if u want a chance at a pair :pimp:

I wanted to do JD Sports in store raffle but getting there during the times they had and traveling to 42nd for a POSSIBILITY is not as nice as it sounds. I feel unrealistically optomistic that I will somehow win (LIES) but honestly just praying something comes through for a sz 11.

Paying resell since mid June (minus a lucky biohack grab) is not the move.

Back
Top Bottom