Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

I don’t know why FTL changed my entry. I re-added my head starts... I click edit to see if the stores changed and the 3 I picked are still on the list so I figure it’s ok.

This release is gonna be a hot Cheeto mess! I am like whatever at this point TBH. If I get them, great.....if I do not, then okay.

This sucks. Foot Locker had seven stores in Utah getting the Mochas. Now they just pulled all of the stores. There goes my best chance to get them.

Footaction still looks fine... for now.

Idk what is going on with this release. It's setting up for a wild Sadderday for sure.

What is going on, why is FTL doing this. I got the same notification saying it was changes made. But the stores are still listed on my reservation. But when I search the 100 miles it days no stores. I'm in Cali (I.E)

I’m not gonna panic until it’s time to panic.
It’s time.
D15F68B2-3C95-4909-84DD-A3D4F0257A34.gif

I saw FTL's notification as well, but for me nothing changed.
Nonetheless, I don't care what FLX does. I know I won't hit, so for me, I just entered to enter.

I'm just mainly hoping i hit SNKRS.

PO

I’m confused

got the notification of that crap in my FTL app

go back to sign up, it’s less stores in my area getting them. It only has 2 stores listed and it’s none of the 3 I signed up for

:stoneface:

At least they gave me double my points back

entered via Footaction

prob an L :lol:

I HOPE ITS CHANGED TO FCFS OUT HERE IN DFW🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

If it is, do what you do brother. I ain't getting in that mess; not gonna be around all those people with cases spiking.

Imagine if they're still doing this when the 11s roll around and everyone needs a pair. Stores will legit have riots

Back
Top Bottom