Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Only 4 FTL stores in Chicago area are doing raffles. I know I'm going to get hit with L. Smh!

so what’s going on with footlockers in los angeles? won’t allow me to even enter
My reservation is still active somehow, but I saw a tweet from Footlocker account saying that stores in Cali aren't getting them instore. hella confusing lol

Had to do some changing and rearranging with the stores I chose for FTL and FTA. If I call and ask if you received your shipment and you give me an answer that gives me backdoorish vibes, I have to take you off the list. LOL This is one big game for me right now just to see how the outcome will turn out.

what stores you know got good stock? I NEED that 13 :emoji_grimacing:

what was the answer ?
If your voice is wavering talking about the shoes are here "for those who are selected for the raffle" after you had to speak to your manager, then that comes off weird to me. All I asked is if you received your shipment, so there is no need to be nervous in your response. LMAO You know what I am asking and it is a simple question.

Also, if I do not like the way you answer the phone, I am taking you off the list too. :emoji_laughing: One dude got saddity with me talking about "you need to look in the app ma'am". I told him SIR I am asking you this because some locations have not received their shipments yet even though they are listed in the app. My best results so far with FLX have been with locations who actually answers their phone and the person was quite pleasant when speaking with me.

FA spamming cancellations right now for me. :smh:
So far I don't see any stores that have dropped off though.

PO

FA spamming cancellations right now for me. :smh:
So far I don't see any stores that have dropped off though.

PO

I just checked headstarts, they refunded me just now.
Make sure yall check your headstarts! WTF.
Seems like they are trying to catch people off guard so we can all be at 1/4. :smh:

When would be the appropriate time to add back as I don't want them to remove again. Anyone know? thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9

PO

FTA cancelled for me. Not a surprise since I called earlier and my location was not getting them. Tomorrow's going to be a disaster online.

Just FYI because I got caught like this before on a release...just because you still see your stores listed, that doesn’t mean that they’ll have them. You need to enter your location again and scroll to the bottom to see if any store are still active not just the list you selected. You’re throwing away points if you add them back....
B3AAD4C2-6077-4D80-8CC0-2761721F577E.jpeg

I just checked headstarts, they refunded me just now.
Make sure yall check your headstarts! WTF.
Seems like they are trying to catch people off guard so we can all be at 1/4. :smh:

When would be the appropriate time to add back as I don't want them to remove again. Anyone know? thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9

PO
FTA refunded me my headstarts also. I swear, somebody put a hex on this release! SMDH

My observation: before you edit your reservation, if you enter in your applicable ZIP Code it will say no stores are available for reservation. However, if you go back in and edit your existing reservation and enter in the same applicable ZIP Code, stores will be available for selection. Basically stores are getting delayed shipments and won’t be available through the app reservation system is my guess.

Hopefully Snkrs and/or my single local boutique raffle will come through. However, getting a pair for me, let alone for my daughter as well will be next to impossible it seems despite the supposed huge stock numbers.

Well, I know the FTL locations in my area that I called have them, so I want to see them pull that stunt. The FTAs I just chose the 3 closest locations because most of the locations are either too far or I do not like and did not bother to call (I only called FTLs).

My observation: before you edit your reservation, if you enter in your applicable ZIP Code it will say no stores are available for reservation. However, if you go back in and edit your existing reservation and enter in the same applicable ZIP Code, stores will be available for selection. Basically stores are getting delayed shipments and won’t be available through the app reservation system is my guess.

Hopefully Snkrs and/or my single local boutique raffle will come through. However, getting a pair for me, let alone for my daughter as well will be next to impossible it seems despite the supposed huge stock numbers.

So do we add back points or not ?

PO

I got 1 FTA notification saying reservation cancelled. I checked the app its still showing same stores i choose and 4 head starts. Im too old for this bull****. Cant stand these punk *** foot store employees.

Back
Top Bottom