Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Apps buggin. FTA refunded me the head start points. FTL signed me out and won’t let me back in.
0CE50265-11D3-4769-A6F9-CAA062F59A91.png
the butcher coming! FA is spamming me too but I cant locate any changes

Fully expecting L's now with FTA. Well I was before too anyway.....

I added points back for the hell of it but I doubt any of these stores are carrying them. It's only going to show you the options of the stores you chose. I hadn't entered FTL before they pushed their mass cancellation, and when I went in after the store list was completely empty. I am assuming the stores you're in aren't in the raffle either and everything will be FCFS.....which none of us will have any clue about.

What they should do is hold down stock till everything comes in and do the app raffle at a later time (different from tomorrow's online release). But they don't give a F about any of us

Fully expecting L's now with FTA. Well I was before too anyway.....

I added points back for the hell of it but I doubt any of these stores are carrying them. It's only going to show you the options of the stores you chose. I hadn't entered FTL before they pushed their mass cancellation, and when I went in after the store list was completely empty. I am assuming the stores you're in aren't in the raffle either and everything will be FCFS.....which none of us will have any clue about.

What they should do is hold down stock till everything comes in and do the app raffle at a later time (different from tomorrow's online release). But they don't give a F about any of us
What a mess.. What I don't understand is why they can't at least properly communicate this to everyone instead of pushing notifications through the app that aren't even clear.

One FA I called told me their store only doing app reservations for GS, and "probably" doing Mens on the app at a later date when their shipment comes. Don't know if that'll hold true but.. 🤷‍♂️

This is starting to become the Pine and Purple 1s release from a few yrs ago.
Delayed shipments, shoes didn’t show up until the RD... at least they did in my area

In the Seattle area, it seems only my GS reservation at FTL is valid — meaning stores are available in both screens: searching for stores to enter a reservation as well as editing my existing reservation.

Back
Top Bottom