Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

OMG!!! I can’t believe I won a FLX raffle :wow: . I haven’t won :emoji_poop: since the new app came around. I think the sneaker Gods knew how bad I wanted these. Took me darn near 30 minutes to get in the FL app to confirm my W. It really shouldn’t be this hard to cop sneakers :smh::sick:. God I can’t wait to pick these up tomorrow :emoji_raised_hands:.

OMG!!! I can’t believe I won a FLX raffle :wow: . I haven’t won :emoji_poop: since the new app came around. I think the sneaker Gods knew how bad I wanted these. Took me darn near 30 minutes to get in the FL app to confirm my W. It really shouldn’t be this hard to cop sneakers :smh::sick:. God I can’t wait to pick these up tomorrow :emoji_raised_hands:.

How many points do you have and where do you live?

wonder if it'll be worth it to go to the mall to see if they are any unclaimed pairs - probably not since winners get like 2 days now to claim?

Took the L on about 20 raffles it’s snkrs for another one tomorrow. It’ll be my 5th L on their this week lol

WL at FA and FTA for mens. They just turned to Ls now

Got 1 GS from FTL.

Surprised. I really thought mens would be the easier of the two.

Tomorrow is really going to be bad

Reallllly bad

I entered at least 5X more raffles for these than the Silver JP 1s...Hit on those, but absolutely nothing for these.

In need of some advice on how to handle this situation NT fam. I won a reservation for my size 13 at Finishline. Today I get a call from the store & they tell me some of the shipment hasn’t came in yet & they’ll call back next week when it arrives. I’m like aight cool but at the same time something felt off and as the day passed I started feeling like they was playing me. I have my girl call and ask if they releasing em like normal and they tell her yea so now I’m confused af, I call back and basically ole girl says that the 13 they received is going to someone who’s last name is alphabetically before mine... :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: that my pair will come in a shipment next week and they’ll reserve it for pick up then.. never had something like this happen & never heard it happen to anyone else.
I still plan on going up there tomorrow, my Time slot
Is 3-5 but my question is what can i do if they give me the same spill in person? Not to mention I called up a few finish lines before they closed and they all said that’s weird that the release procedures are simple. Customer shows the pass and Id & gets shoes. I asked for the district manager info but they all said I had to make a claim first through customer service then I would hear back.
Orrr am I just overreacting and this is Very possible That they’ll get more in next week

what if I told you that there is
No Sneaker god?
o_O

B9D60E00-4DD6-444B-94E5-8AF4D9BEF3E6.png

kept trying after some errors and then got ‘em

Back
Top Bottom