Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

You guys suggest to pull the trigger on $350 from GOAT now or does that price drop some tomorrow before/during the launch?

in my personal opinion, it'll drop to high 200s when online raffle and SNKRS pairs are received. Like 275-290 range.

The bots stuff will come to a halt eventually. It's getting too big. Theseus bot and cook groups are getting so many new people monthly that eventually there's gonna be 100k dudes with bots. It's basically gonna be bot vs bot and every drop is gonna net resellers a few pairs a piece.
What’s that do for us though? :lol:

You guys suggest to pull the trigger on $350 from GOAT now or does that price drop some tomorrow before/during the launch?
Could be wrong but it feels like all the 14-year-old “resellers” will be going hard for these and will panic and start undercutting each other when they get their pairs in on Tuesday.

Seems like you have to time it right as some do pre-orders when only mockup pics are out/posted on his site which locks you in as I believe he does not allow you to cancel orders, so if the actual pics differ from the mockup for the worse you are sol.

I knew I should’ve jumped on that Zedehah preorder. whatever his name is...

Isn't it sad when the best option for most releases is time your buy-in from stockx? Take the hit on a second pair to hang onto to eventually recoup the cost of the pair you overpaid but actually want to wear.

I thought this hobby would fizzle out 3-4 times over the past dozen years, but it just keeps getting bigger, and some of the values being assigned to shoes are so ridiculous there has to be some kind of bottom that drops out on this market eventually.

Seems like you have to time it right as some do pre-orders when only mockup pics are out/posted on his site which locks you in as I believe he does not allow you to cancel orders, so if the actual pics differ from the mockup for the worse you are sol.
Just about any Jordan 1 is a $100 profit over retail at this point, so if you can get a good price up front there's not much downside when you compare the wasted time entering all these raffles and clicking on all these sites in the morning just to get jack squat. It's diminishing returns and has been for several years if you're doing this manually.

elms-gallery-8.jpg

My man nearly has me in tears with his cheez-it’s jersey :emoji_joy:

EDF6ED20-DDF9-489D-A5EE-B5DDB4BFAE04.png

he’s in the snacks league...Nips is their arch nemesis...Ritz goes hard in the paint

1 for 6 in men’s on foot site apps, 0/3 on kids

0CEFE120-E46B-46E2-A2D1-504F501A699E.jpeg

Gotta drive an hour to the store I hit on😕

I can stop to get some beers around that area at least 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

well, people will be less inclined to spend $500+ on a bot if it nets them 2 pairs per release. Most hyped shoes like Off Whites don't have a release It's all raffles. So for a Jordan 1 QS like these, you're not gonna spend $500 to make $200 resale after StockX fees

In need of some advice on how to handle this situation NT fam. I won a reservation for my size 13 at Finishline. Today I get a call from the store & they tell me some of the shipment hasn’t came in yet & they’ll call back next week when it arrives. I’m like aight cool but at the same time something felt off and as the day passed I started feeling like they was playing me. I have my girl call and ask if they releasing em like normal and they tell her yea so now I’m confused af, I call back and basically ole girl says that the 13 they received is going to someone who’s last name is alphabetically before mine... :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: that my pair will come in a shipment next week and they’ll reserve it for pick up then.. never had something like this happen & never heard it happen to anyone else.
I still plan on going up there tomorrow, my Time slot
Is 3-5 but my question is what can i do if they give me the same spill in person? Not to mention I called up a few finish lines before they closed and they all said that’s weird that the release procedures are simple. Customer shows the pass and Id & gets shoes. I asked for the district manager info but they all said I had to make a claim first through customer service then I would hear back.
Orrr am I just overreacting and this is Very possible That they’ll get more in next week

bruh, I've had some wacky things happen to me.... I feel like they playing you. FNL around all have their pairs. i'd call corporate and flick out but thats me.

Still never understood a shoe store partner with a third party reselling company. Do you not see the potential conflict of interest there. surprised they didn’t get more backlash for it.

That would be like a cancer research center partnering with a morgue.
You don’t understand Ticketmaster funneling tickets to scalpers either? It’s actually pretty hilarious how little the consumer matters. “Yes, we are funneling our own product to the secondary market to screw you. Also, pay $8 shipping in case you slip through the cracks and get the few pairs we actually had to put up on our site to not be completely violating our terms with Nike.”

You don’t understand Ticketmaster funneling tickets to scalpers either? It’s actually pretty hilarious how little the consumer matters. “Yes, we are funneling our own product to the secondary market to screw you. Also, pay $8 shipping in case you slip through the cracks and get the few pairs we actually had to put up on our site to not be completely violating our terms with Nike.”
I didn’t know ticketmaster did that tbh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom