Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

How do I get in on that?

sign up for the newsletter and wait for the codes to drop. usually around holidays. the preorder page has all the upcoming releases and check for the code level. prices go up as release date nears. I would recommend only preordering stuff that is confirmed to drop since there have a been a few shoes that never dropped and it takes a while to get your money back.

Yah I got $400 tied up in Yellow Toes.....but I'll hold out hope for now

Everything else I know is coming

i got an idea for FLX

when reservation season rolls around, if the database mainframe matrix does not have your account logged with a delivered TS1 order

it should give 10 headstarts off rip

it's time for L reparations
Lol L reparations.

Be careful with him and his interest free loans. I have $5000 worth or preorders from him that havent been received for sneakers that released beginning of this year. Read the cancelation policy before you buy, your money might get tied up for awhile.

840466B0-756B-41B4-98CF-73A1AAF0BC96.gif

Be careful with him and his interest free loans. I have $5000 worth or preorders from him that havent been received for sneakers that released beginning of this year. Read the cancelation policy before you buy, your money might get tied up for awhile.

how long has it been since the shoes actually released and why haven't you received them?

Yah I got $400 tied up in Yellow Toes.....but I'll hold out hope for now

Everything else I know is coming
Just seen this post, I feel like we should be good to go here since we know for sure the shoes are actually releasing

These mochas are my first Zadeh preorder 🙏

what shoes???

:smh:

Just gonna cop from StockX/GOAT a week or so before release. The price a week before tends to fall in line with the post-delivery pricing.

??

What shoes? I've never not gotten a pair from him. It's always been 3-4 weeks after release, like clockwork.

Have you had experience pre ordering from them in the past? Kinda want to try to lock in a pair beforehand but the price seems almost too good.

Back
Top Bottom