Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Tempted to unDS these todays... I know if I continue to sit on them and watch them increase in value then I will never wear em. These will probably be my go to shoe for camo, over taking Mocha 3s and Olive 13s.

20201101_083511.jpg

So.....since my friend did not hit me back yesterday to tell me if he wanted these (I guess he was doing some tricking and treating of his own, but I hit him up way before smashing hours, so I dunno), I decided to do some lace swaps to see if that would change my mind if I like these or not. The lace swaps definitely make the shoe better IMO (the black and sail ones does not do anything for these - again IMO), but in general these are just aight for me.

Being that it is pouring raining out today where I am, I do not have the best natural light options to take pictures, but I found the best spot in the house to have the colors come off as accurate as possible. For some reason, when I look at the mocha color through my camera, it looks like an ashy brown, which is frustrating because in hand they look like a weird shade of brown that I would see in camouflage and I am not a huge fan.

Sakura Pink (I wanted a pale pink shade and not one that looks like the TS pink laces)
20201101_104911.jpg

Mint Green (they are coming off a bit more blueish in the picture than they do in hand)
20201101_104238.jpg

Champagne Silver
20201101_102246.jpg

Gold (they are coming off a little more yellowish than they do in hand)
20201101_102936.jpg

So.....since my friend did not hit me back yesterday to tell me if he wanted these (I guess he was doing some tricking and treating of his own, but I hit him up way before smashing hours, so I dunno), I decided to do some lace swaps to see if that would change my mind if I like these or not. The lace swaps definitely make the shoe better IMO (the black and sail ones does not do anything for these - again IMO), but in general these are just aight for me.

Being that it is pouring raining out today where I am, I do not have the best natural light options to take pictures, but I found the best spot in the house to have the colors come off as accurate as possible. For some reason, when I look at the mocha color through my camera, it looks like an ashy brown, which is frustrating because in hand they look like a weird shade of brown that I would see in camouflage and I am not a huge fan.

Sakura Pink (I wanted a pale pink shade and not one that looks like the TS pink laces)
20201101_104911.jpg

Mint Green (they are coming off a bit more blueish in the picture than they do in hand)
20201101_104238.jpg

Champagne Silver
20201101_102246.jpg

20201101_102936.jpg
This helped for me that I'm throwing grey laces in mine.

None of those lace options are a go IMO. To each his/her own lol.
And that is fair. I did not want these to be "clean", so for me they NEED a pop of color. Also, as stated the camera was not picking up the most accurate shade of the laces, so they look a little bit different in pictures than in person.

This helped for me that I'm throwing grey laces in mine.
Okay, so these laces are actually a grey with some very light champagne-ish brown in them (you can really see this in person), so straight grey laces may or may not work (since I do not have a pair to throw in these to see, I am not sure).

I just do not want you to think I set you up if you do get regular grey laces and put them in and you end up not likimg how it looks. LOL

Last edited:
Don’t forget EU release coming soon.. although it will likely be Ls or no shipping to US. A handful will hit on End

20201101_104911.jpg

20201101_104238.jpg

Champagne Silver
20201101_102246.jpg

20201101_102936.jpg
Stock laces only for these

So this is going to be a **** show, huh?

FTA refunded me my points, so all their stock is going to be on their garbage website to be eaten up by bots :smh:
Maybe all the complaining about FLX being "rigged" pushed them to shift more pairs online.

Where’s the best place to be notified of a restock. Hot dang ya boy just needs a 12

Back
Top Bottom