Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Stock laces only for these
Again, that is fair. I specifically wanted these knowing I would swap the laces out. The colors are already bland, so I knew FOR ME it would need something. I let the hype of these shoes get to me honestly because I usually would not go for sneakers with no real color or uniqueness.

I've only been seeing these go for at least $350+ shipping and eBay fees. Yeah, it's not that serious and I'm moving away from these until I see them for $300 or less. But that's a long shot.

Y'all really think there's a shot to catch a restock manually? Bots are gonna eat that **** before you blink :lol: I can't hit on a manual schedule release or raffle release, there ain't no way I'm going to hit on a random restock. The days of randomly refreshing the page and catching a restock by chance are long gone.

Yeah man I think the footsites got hit really hard with bots
I’m pretty confident the footsites will restock
But trying to cart and checkout is gonna be rough

Went Ahead And Jumped On A Second 9.5 Today For $340 Here Locally. I Hate That Nike Makes Me Go To The Darkside For What I Want These Days But It Is What It Is :smh:
2E493A9E-BDC0-46B6-BFAB-A9E9E2C96CFC.jpeg

bruh you move QUICK lol

If retailers would implement measures to stop against bots, spreading the “hits at retail” love is so much better for the game. When all their pairs land in the bot boys hands, and then go to Stockx/goat/marketplace etc, we spend too much on shoes, we get aggravated, we leave the game - eventually. If I ran those retailers, that would be a top priority if we are concerned about the long term health of the hobby

None of these big brands or shops care who is getting the product. As long as their merch is selling, they are happy and won't change anything. Nike doesn't care if the latest hyped shoe goes to a scummy reseller's bot or if it goes to someone who has been collecting shoes for decades. Sucks, but that's just how it is.

If retailers would implement measures to stop against bots, spreading the “hits at retail” love is so much better for the game. When all their pairs land in the bot boys hands, and then go to Stockx/goat/marketplace etc, we spend too much on shoes, we get aggravated, we leave the game - eventually. If I ran those retailers, that would be a top priority if we are concerned about the long term health of the hobby
It’s all cyclical...been rocking Jordans nearly 20 years...when Jordans hype starts to wane that’s when you go ham and get all the sleepers. I can guarantee it won’t be like this forever.

If they just made more in addition to that we wouldn’t be here but no.. must be the hypest trendiest beast to appeal to pop culture as much as possible. These companies stopped giving a f long ago. Foot apps LITERALLY changed their app because they didn’t like that folks were winning. A company where it’s customers are actually being rewarded.. imagine that.

Last edited:
If they just made more in addition to that we wouldn’t be here but no.. must be the hypest trendiest beast to appeal to pop culture as possible. These companies stopped giving a f long ago. Foot apps LITERALLY changed their app because they didn’t like that folks were winning. A company where it’s customers are actually being rewarded.. imagine that.
I don’t think they could justify spending all the capital to change an app around to just make sure we don’t win. Like the person said a few pages ago, they don’t care about how the product is being sold, as long as it’s being sold.

They know they can sell the product regardless, all without having to lose money with some sort of rewards program. That’s a more realistic reason on why they changed the process and membership

If they just made more in addition to that we wouldn’t be here but no.. must be the hypest trendiest beast to appeal to pop culture as possible. These companies stopped giving a f long ago. Foot apps LITERALLY changed their app because they didn’t like that folks were winning. A company where it’s customers are actually being rewarded.. imagine that.

FNL definitely doesn't give a damn how much you spend with them. Then they announce they're restocking the Top 3 5s, Fire Red 5s, and Royal Toe 1s this week for Status members and BOTS still gonna cook that ****!

I don’t think they could justify spending all the capital to change an app around to just make sure we don’t win. Like the person said a few pages ago, they don’t care about how the product is being sold, as long as it’s being sold.

They know they can sell the product regardless, all without having to lose money with some sort of rewards program. That’s a more realistic reason on why they changed the process and membership

Nope.. it’s how you look at it. You and me said the same thing excpet you took what I wrote at face value without applying it through. The bottom line with any of these companies ismoney. They didn’t like that they were losing money or could make more money off of resellers = they didn’t like that their customers were winning.

People still believe retros look the way they do because someone wants to protect OG’s.. that was probably never even real to begin with lol.. it’s about MONEY. That’s why I said they don’t care about us.

None of these big brands or shops care who is getting the product. As long as their merch is selling, they are happy and won't change anything. Nike doesn't care if the latest hyped shoe goes to a scummy reseller's bot or if it goes to someone who has been collecting shoes for decades. Sucks, but that's just how it is.
And yet Nike/JB also says or has said it cares so much about the OGs, that’s why retros aren’t exact remakes. Full of **** across the board LOL

I ended up getting a cash back rebate for using my paypal debit card, which basically paid for shipping on my pie i copped on eBay. I can’t wait to get these in and start wearing them already.

It is SOOOO frustrating that the pictures I took earlier does not capture just how good the mint green laces look in these! I had 2 people over today and I laced all 4 colors up in person for them to see and both of them said the mint green were their favorite. I was thinking mint chocolate when I bought them and if you can imagine the color below with brown (I was able to get an accurate picture of the color when the sun peaked out for what was like only a minute).....SMH DAMN SAMSUNG PHONE CAMERAS! LOL Maybe I will take another picture in the next couple of days when the sun is back out in my area.

20201101_165115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom