Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

FCFS FTL today? why? late inventory/delayed shipment? How do they know they're dropping?

Props to all you guys who want these bad enough/think they are worth the resale price. (Save the "don't worry about what other people spend money on" comments, that's not at all my point here.) But as much as I think these are a nice fall-colorway casual shoe, I'm sadly done even thinking about them again unless I hit a one in a billion chance of stumbling upon some restock or whatever for retail. I know StockX probably isn't the best buying platform for several reasons right now, but just as one example of what the real price is: Latest sale listed on there in my sz 11 is $368. After tax, fees, and shipping, I'm looking at $430 :lol:
That's a joke for a pair of Jordan 1s that are just a nice colorway with zero nostalgic or historical significance, but of course that's just my opinion. I really wanted these, but if I'm going to pay that much for one pair of sneakers or shoes in general, these are a long way from it. The situation right now with trying to buy sneakers in general is just ... wow LOL
FACTS.

1604322990943.png

That represent some folks up in this thread. If this hits you, then Fido I do not know what to tell you. :emoji_laughing:

Anyway, have a blessed day and hopefully those who wants these and did not get them over the weekend can get them through the restocks.
In here for restock info only.

Has anyone ever got a "package not scheduled for delivery today" update on there FedEx tracking? I'm not worried about not getting my pair... but i've never seen that before.

Shoes been sitting at the FedEx for over 24 hours now :lol:

LaserShip is *** they've lost multiple packages for me. Never had any issues with any other carrier except them.
FedEx lost my international package a few months ago..
To everyone waiting for FedEx, they are backed up.. My foams, sat at a hub for 2 days before they moved...
The delivery date usually says pending because, they know it will be a few days longer

This is why we have a second wave and wont be going back to normalcy for a looooong while
It’s just malls in general. I went to pick up my pair and the mall was full. I hadn’t been to the since May. It was more social distanced then, but now it’s horrible. I was in and out within minutes. It’s horrible! Governor just issued warnings to shut down, but they’re still not abiding by the rules. They just don’t care.

Let's hope it was a test run against bots? I hope they have a raffle I can enter.. I dont have any DTLR stores by me.

Back
Top Bottom