Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Did I hear someone say restock?
giphy.gif

DTLR account manager is having a field day.
Tri-state peep check South st Philly jus seen this post.. resellers probably grabbed everything by now. I hate weekday releases.. if u dnt hv inside information u dnt stand a chance!! Smh
20201102_134111.jpg

So happy I managed to grab a pair but definitely want to double up. Really curious to see if these drop much. In most cases, I would say yes but the hype on these seems much higher than some recent releases.

I knew things were gonna be bad when I saw people online who arent sneakerheads at all talking about how much they wanted these.

A local shop is doing FCFS tomorrow. I don’t think many people know. Stores at the mall open at 11, but the mall opens earlier for people to walk around and the like. I’m seriously thinking of going and lining up. I can hot spot and work while waiting in line. How early do you think I’d need to go?

I got in line around 8:30. I think there were close to 25 or so people in front of me. Unfortunately, I was not able to get a pair before they sold out.

Fortunately the line was civil and everyone was wearing masks and the like. I didn’t expect to get pair after I saw how many people were in front of me. I was a little surprised at how many people knew they had mochas FCFS.

Last edited:
Has it left Nike yet?

talked to Nike this morning they said I have to call UPS, but now UPS saying they can't send to store without a delivery attempt but can send a distribution center. But they couldn't since they don't have possession.

talked to Nike this morning they said I have to call UPS, but now UPS saying they can't send to store without a delivery attempt but can send a distribution center. But they couldn't since they don't have possession.
Wait until they have possession. I had the same issue when I tried to do it too early.

So these fcfs footlockers, I dont get it. Some stores did app raffle, others had to send shoes back. How the hell is it fcfs now. Smh

No way I can miss work for Fcfs...doubt I’ll hit on a online restock. Just gonna be patient til prices dip a bit (hopefully) for resale. This release is insane

Called 3 FTL stores in th DFW area seems like its gonna be FCFS

I assume that'd also include FTA since they canceled reservations. Oh well....not going near those. Only one I'd try is FTL Northpark and I doubt they got enough pairs. Who knows what day either.

Paid Resale a week before release.

Then tried SNKRS on release day for the hell of it, got stuck on pending on WiFi for 10 mins, said **** it, walked out my place, in to the elevator and down to the garage with no WiFi or cell service, drove out the garage, checked my phone, and GOT EM. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason for SNKRS. There’s the proof.

Paid Resale a week before release.

Then tried SNKRS on release day for the hell of it, got stuck on pending on WiFi for 10 mins, said **** it, walked out my place, in to the elevator and down to the garage with no WiFi or cell service, drove out the garage, checked my phone, and GOT EM. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason for SNKRS. There’s the proof.
Curious did you mash the Buy button as soon as it flipped? Or did you hit it after a little bit?

I never hit on snkrs but I intentionally clicked Buy like 45 sec after the button showed up and I actually got em. No idea if that technique mattered

Curious did you mash the Buy button as soon as it flipped? Or did you hit it after a little bit?

I never hit on snkrs but I intentionally clicked Buy like 45 sec after the button showed up and I actually got em. No idea if that technique mattered

Always click as fast as I can. The damn size chart popped up, had to find my size, then the credit card code was required, had to type that in, then sat on pending, while losing any kind of internet connection, and still hit lol.

Back
Top Bottom