Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Looks like people just trying to get a pair albeit in less than ideal circumstances. What do you want them to do? I only see two people not wearing a mask. Kids under 5 are not required to wear a face mask (CDC). Just saying.

wearing masks and standing far apart would help...

Looks like people just trying to get a pair albeit in less than ideal circumstances. What do you want them to do? I only see two people not wearing a mask. Kids under 5 are not required to wear a face mask (CDC). Just saying.
I'll play it smart and keep it moving if strike out on a release.

Those people who are in line, especially without masks, play like they got nothing to lose lol

It's not the same.. but I'm not going down the rabbit hole of battling people's wild logic on the pandemic. Remember everyone's state is moving differently. Imagine trying to make sense of why its OD to someone in a state thats been running free with no regulations since June.

Couldnt be me though.

Eh. Besides wearing a mask and protecting yourself, if you were in that line what would you have done? Yelled at complete strangers to stand 6 feet apart? Just saying. No need to shame imperfect people. Most folks are just doing the best they can during this time.

I wouldn't be in that line lol. If you think suggesting masks and distancing 8 months into a pandemic that continues to get worse is SHAMING people then I really don't know what to say man lol.

It's not the same.. but I'm not going down the rabbit hole of battling people's wild logic on the pandemic. Remember everyone's state is moving differently. Imagine trying to make sense of why its OD to someone in a state thats been running free with no regulations since June.

Couldnt be me though.

Couldn’t agree more.
Don’t let complacency and the surrounding environment cloud your judgement.

or not risk your life for a pair of shoes lol

RiskIng their life? My god. Have you not left your house to buy anything since the pandemic started 7 months ago? Be honest. Whether it’s for shoes or not, you take a “risk” every time you leave your home to go somewhere to buy something where other people will be. Blame Nike and FTL for not keeping people “safe” and closing their stores so people don’t have contact. Or blame them for their botched allocation of this shoe and not receiving shipment on time for the raffle. Line or no line, if the store is OPEN people will obviously be in semi close contact with each other. Also with the way pic is angled I can’t tell how far apart they actually are. Who’s to say that those folks aren’t at least 5 feet apart? Again, no need to shame people for trying to acquire a shoe like we ALL do on here.

RiskIng their life? My god. Have you not left your house to buy anything since the pandemic started 7 months ago? Be honest. Whether it’s for shoes or not, you take a “risk” every time you leave your home to go somewhere to buy something where other people will be. Blame Nike and FTL for not keeping people “safe” and closing their stores so people don’t have contact. Or blame them for their botched allocation of this shoe and not receiving shipment on time for the raffle. Line or no line, if the store is OPEN people will obviously be in semi close contact with each other. Also with the way pic is angled I can’t tell how far apart they actually are. Who’s to say that those folks aren’t at least 5 feet apart? Again, no need to shame people for trying to acquire a shoe like we ALL do on here.

I am an essential worker, I have worked every day since before the pandemic started. Yes I risk my life everyday so to make money so I can buy food and pay mortgage and survive. But thats way different from risking my life at FCFS line for shoes. I'd understand making that argument if you were waiting in line for food or something essential but shoes? nah. If you get sick, thats on you, not on Nike or FTL. This is where a lot of you guys have your priorities mixed up. Comparing a fashion item to food that your body needs to survive.

comparing waiting in line for shoes to going to get groceries to survive 💀

Dude. Okay. I see y’all want to be extreme today lol. Acting like y’all haven’t gone ANYWHERE except the grocery store to buy food in the last 7 months. Yeah, okay.

Nike could have used their brain more and made 1,000,000 pairs to help themselves and customers

Wear a mask. Stay away from people that cough, wash your hands. It's been working for me.

Agreed. I mean, past that, what more can you do? Protect yourself and others by wearing a mask in public, stay socially distanced as much as you can. Past that though, it’s all a risk. Calling people idiots when most ARE wearing a mask is a bit too extreme for me.

Anyone in Houston might helping me out ?. If ur location gets mochas ... footlocker/ Footaction please lmk
Thank you in advance!
🙏

If footlocker followed all their government mandates I don’t see a problem here. Footlocker can open its doors and even have a line if their government allows. As far as the people in line...you can’t really tell what type of distancing/face coverings is being used from the photo. I see nothing wrong with people going to shop for non essential items as long as they are following proper guidelines and good common sense.

Risk is a sliding scale.
Minimum exposure = little/no risk.
Maximum exposure = high risk.

Where does standing in a line, (mask,no mask, +/-6 feet) fit in?

Back
Top Bottom