Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Many years ago i remember there was a debate on NT about the meaning of dead stock. Obviously everyone uses it to mean one thing - brand new. But there were folks who said the actual meaning was the brand no longer makes them. My thought always has been who really cares what a word once meant if everyone knows it as a different meaning.

this is something I found from google but I’m cringing at their url
D5006125-614A-4F31-8274-0838CF3ACE0F.jpeg

Ok, so a site named “sneakerreselling” is now our reference for what DS was formerly used for? 🧐

If retailers would implement measures to stop against bots, spreading the “hits at retail” love is so much better for the game. When all their pairs land in the bot boys hands, and then go to Stockx/goat/marketplace etc, we spend too much on shoes, we get aggravated, we leave the game - eventually. If I ran those retailers, that would be a top priority if we are concerned about the long term health of the hobby
I would prefer it if all stock were shifted to stores. I can't touch pairs online but I usually do well in person on FLX.

I would prefer it if all stock were shifted to stores. I can't touch pairs online but I usually do well in person on FLX.
This is because you do not live in a more rural area right? Imagine the kid in Utah who wants some sneakers? Alaska, Wyoming, South Dakota? The brands need to be able to satisfy these consumers as well.

This is because you do not live in a more rural area right? Imagine the kid in Utah who wants some sneakers? Alaska, Wyoming, South Dakota? The brands need to be able to satisfy these consumers as well.
FWIW, I’ve had way more luck with FLX In store in Utah than online this year. Of course, they still need to release them online, but I would like to see some more stock given to stores since I have a way better chance with reservations than online.

1604322990943.png

That represent some folks up in this thread. If this hits you, then Fido I do not know what to tell you. :emoji_laughing:

Anyway, have a blessed day and hopefully those who wants these and did not get them over the weekend can get them through the restocks.
I don't get it.

Saw the bs the moron who had control of Snipes Twitter was posting yesterday. Straight unprofessional and now there’s no way I will ever spend a dollar with them ever. I’ve only tried a couple of times to no avail anyway but relieved to never again.

Saw the bs the moron who had control of Snipes Twitter was posting yesterday. Straight unprofessional and now there’s no way I will ever spend a dollar with them ever. I’ve only tried a couple of times to no avail anyway but relieved to never again.

What happened on the Snipes twitter? I must have missed this.

Back
Top Bottom