Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

You end up getting direct deposits quicker than with a regular debit card and you can instantly transfer money from a PayPal account. You also get a cash back reward every month for using it
I never have to transfer funds because you have immediate access to the funds using the pp debit card. At least I do..

Hey, you called it! Lowest ask on StockX for a 14 is $300 right now. Good one.
For your sake (and the rest of us), I wanted to be wrong in that they'd be lower. Either way, I think now is probably the best time to buy whether it be locally or through StockX/GOAT. Restocks are weird and I don't see them actually affecting prices very much.

No lie Snipes is extremely unprofessional, they’re milking tf out of this little 5 minutes of fame

FNL had a status unlock to purchase these tomorrow
I never got a notification and it’s soldout
But the chances are gonna be super slim
Only unlocked to the first 450 members

I don't think a notification went out because i saw the same and this was EARLY this morning. I hit on the royal toes earlier this week somehow so i'm not complaining but i would of gladly wasted a 1000 points for a shot lol.

And now it's not showing at all so.... Maybe something else is up. Either way, good luck!

19D4080F-0F09-4E4B-857F-A8E7CB0A866B.jpeg

DFW FOLKS who ate today all FTA stores had these in hand heard dudes were eating like crazy at hulen mall

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour where you at homie send the address so i can put these in the air, sz 11 or 11.5 dont matter i got you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom