Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Hibbetts is full snucks.. I just checked my raffle status. It said, I didn't confirm my entry. Like WTF. I got the friggin confirmation text... Geez..
Someone of you might not like it... But if I strike out Saturday.. I'll hit the Re Re market... I'm not working all of this OT, for hell of it... Geezz

9574F9AA-0828-4106-AA5E-B491B8E79F1C.gif

I hit, wassup with the virtual raffle email tho? So im not guaranteed my pair? Its says for a chance to purchase but it took my address an card info?? I'm confused

my thought exactly when I hit carbons a few weeks ago :lol:
My guess is u got em locked up but they gotta say that as insurance for themselves just in case anything happens and they can’t fulfill the order.

Hibbetts has been clutch for me as of late but not this time unfortunately. Ls on all of my accounts — wife’s, daughters’ and mine.

try logging out and back in to Hibbett's. i had that issue and re-logging fixed it

my L is still pending though
Now it says, results pending...
The raffle for the Royal 3, the loser boy email came around 4am.. the next day.. but snkrs came through.. hopefully history repeats itself

I know it’s just a guess, but a lot of youtubers have these early. A good sign that they made a bunch of these imo

Placed A FTL order a couple nights partly forctgs reason I was trying to get FLX points to have a third account to try to get these

Points hadn’t posted yet so I ran to the mall to get my daughter shoes 🤷‍♂️

27F41BFD-CFA7-4C5D-97A7-EE9C96E2CA50.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom