Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

BA298B12-2AA4-4475-8958-F2DFA8660686.jpeg

put in some work over the weekend & got a call today for a pair. Gotta get at it if u want a chance at a pair :pimp:
You can only win if you enter the raffles.

Going to try to cop for retail tomorrow but I'm mentally prepared if I strike out... Sold a bunch shoes the last few weeks, and also got some trade baits for it. If I miss out on retail, I'll wait it out and let all the dust settle. Hopefully price gets down to around $260-280 ish.

Bay Area is tough on releases right now. Not many stores getting stocks. Shoe Palace stocks are 1-2 weeks delayed. NikeSF like an hour from me.

Still never understood a shoe store partner with a third party reselling company. Do you not see the potential conflict of interest there. surprised they didn’t get more backlash for it.

That would be like a cancer research center partnering with a morgue.
You don’t understand Ticketmaster funneling tickets to scalpers either? It’s actually pretty hilarious how little the consumer matters. “Yes, we are funneling our own product to the secondary market to screw you. Also, pay $8 shipping in case you slip through the cracks and get the few pairs we actually had to put up on our site to not be completely violating our terms with Nike.”

As much as I hate all of it and find it disgusting, there's nothing illegal about it. Curious to know what the chain stores' deal with Nike says, but that's the only thing they're at risk of violating. Unfortunately, MSRP means what it says: suggested.

Basically, sneakers have suddenly become like buying a certain type of car. Go into a Honda dealer--any Honda dealer--tomorrow and try to buy a Civic Type R for the sticker price. No chance; they're still going for $10K more than the MSRP. And that's not from flippers, that's from official Honda dealers. And Honda the manufacturer can't/doesn't do **** about it.

The modern digital marketplace is finally causing massive problems in general commerce, because it's so easy for someone to hoard any given in-demand product and then mark it up hugely for resale. It's not only happening with sneakers, it's happening more and more with lots of things.

Not sure why I thought I had a chance on Undefeated. Back to sleep, I’ll see y’all in a couple hours for more L’s.

I’m going to pick up a pair this morning for $260
its a size 8.5 when I need a size 9 in 1’s
I know I don’t have a chance online so I just going to take it

won at UBIQ Georgetown, but its like an hour drive
I never win there lol. I was in store ......Wednesday I think it was when the skeleton joints dropped.
I was walking to my car and looked down the alley and their truck had arrived. I know I’m not crazy but the guys who ate on all the skeletons were unloading the truck too. Not sure if they worked there also but I doubt it. All I could do is smh

I never win there lol. I was in store ......Wednesday I think it was when the skeleton joints dropped.
I was walking to my car and looked down the alley and their truck had arrived. I know I’m not crazy but the guys who ate on all the skeletons were unloading the truck too. Not sure if they worked there also but I doubt it. All I could do is smh

When I won OW prestos there, I walked in to pick up and all the employees were wearing em too lol

Back
Top Bottom