Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

59140CAE-CBB9-49C1-8BE0-2EE0458D9C93.jpeg
Is This Mayfair Mall? :nerd:

i can’t remember the last time i stood in line for shoes. maybe the CG 2010 release?? good times but i def wouldn’t be doing it now. if i don’t get them online then oh well. my snkrs record this year is 4-15 so i got a chance :lol:

Lines like that make me glad i bit the bullet and paid resell yesterday. After getting up at 5:30 am every day through the week, i don’t have it in me to get up early on one of my days off and camp for a non guaranteed shot at a pair.

last release i stood in line for was the 2003 OG jordan 8 release lol after that i got a gig at FNL for the remainder of high school lol and some of college lol. Then once the countdown packs hit i left the shoe game for about 6 years..

I just had an epiphany!!! THE COUNTDOWN PACKS IS WHERE THE SHOE GAME WENT WRONG................THEN the 1st NIKE yeezy release sent it to a new level of bull 💩 lol

So is anyone gonna try to hit the Buy button on Snkrs a little bit after it shows up on purpose? I guess it can’t hurt to try, hitting it ASAP doesn’t work

So is anyone gonna try to hit the Buy button on Snkrs a little bit after it shows up on purpose? I guess it can’t hurt to try, hitting it ASAP doesn’t work

I actually hit on the Bio hacks doing that and it wasnt on purpose. Forgot about the drop and clicked at about 10:04 and Boom copped.

waiting in line. i can taste this L. it asked me for my payment info 3x even tho i had like 3 diff methods

Back
Top Bottom