Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

If I can't get these for $370 all in or less, I'm out. Trying to find someone local but haven't found anyone selling in my size yet.

I know demand is super high for this shoe so it may not dip in price too much, but it feels like most of this release went to bots and resellers and the undercutting will start this week
With they way FTL and fam canceled in store releases with all this late shipment talk I dont think all the pairs are out there yet. I'm looking at resell too but got a lowball bid chilling waiting for the panic BUYERS to clear out:lol:

With they way FTL and fam canceled in store releases with all this late shipment talk I dont think all the pairs are out there yet. I'm looking at resell too but got a lowball bid chilling waiting for the panic BUYERS to clear out:lol:
Yeah, at this point, I put in a bid of the max I'm willing to pay and I'll just hope that resell falls to that

I guess all the millions of people standing in line today *with a mask RIGHT NOW to vote when they could’ve easily mailed in their ballot weeks ago are also “idiots”. Point is: Risk management and common sense is an actual thing that can be exercised. I’m not for “absolute” stances that don’t account for compromise, reasoning and common sense.
When I voted they had us 6FT+ apart and we were required to wear masks.

Mochas came in and they're nice
IMG_3914.jpg

so basically what this is saying is that the guy she will leave you for is uglier than you but has more money
In my experience with women of varying ages and personalities, only about 1 in 10 would even care about your sneakers in the first place, let alone be able to understand or begin to care about the differences in a TS Jordan 1 and the mocha Jordan 1 :rofl:

In my experience with women of varying ages and personalities, only about 1 in 10 would even care about your sneakers in the first place, let alone be able to understand or begin to care about the differences in a TS Jordan 1 and the mocha Jordan 1 :rofl:

This.
They would say, "Nice mids"!
:rofl:

I just randomly came across this video from P-Town comparing a fake vs authentic pair.

Comparing it to the pair I got from Finish Line, the inside heel stitching is black and not white...
that shouldn't necessarily deem them "fake" lol.

I just randomly came across this video from P-Town comparing a fake vs authentic pair.

Comparing it to the pair I got from Finish Line, the inside heel stitching is black and not white...
that shouldn't necessarily deem them "fake" lol.

Thought that was Action Bronson in the screencap lmao. But yeah I don't pay any mind to these social media sneakerheads...Most have no clue what they are talking about.

More people on the internet making things up lol.. on another note.. prices have been dipping in my size but not by much. I'm just going to have to off my Chi Red Cements and strike at a price I'm okay with in this week.

Shot some offers to buyers but theyre being greedy since the undercutting hasnt really set in. So I'm being stubborn too.. if you cant work with me when I have to pay tax on a resold shoe, I'm not giving you my business.

More people on the internet making things up lol.. on another note.. prices have been dipping in my size but not by much. I'm just going to have to off my Chi Red Cements and strike at a price I'm okay with in this week.

Shot some offers to buyers but theyre being greedy since the undercutting hasnt really set in. So I'm being stubborn too.. if you cant work with me when I have to pay tax on a resold shoe, I'm not giving you my business.
Exactly I was ready to budge but I can’t see myself paying 350 for some shoes idc what brand or retro they are lol

Back
Top Bottom