Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Just looked through my PMs and I haven’t thrown an Oop since 2014 on NT. I’m apart of the problem smh. Then again, that was right before my hiatus and I haven’t hit multiples of anything good in yeaaaars. Not since FNL and shoe palace changed their websites.

You’d think they throw hella oops in the 10k post thread lol prob not though

Such a beautiful shoe. Sail laces ftw.
91F9697E-E443-48BF-AE2B-4A7DFDEC4701.jpeg

I had to pull out a 2 week old message to rant. LOL That last sentence you stated will not be happening. I asked (in a fair exchange) for assistance with the Jordan 1 Mid Homecomings this week and in return I got a message to help him with 2 pairs of SB Dunks and 2 pairs of Kobes. WTF?!?!?! I assisted you in being able to get the Mochas and then you turn around and ask me to help you with 4 more shoes like I have nothing else to do but to be online sneaker shopping FOR OTHER PEOPLE? G*T*F*O*H! I could see him asking me to assist with one more shoe, but FOUR?!?!?!

Between this and the fool who was showing his a*s when transacting with me for the Navy Japan 1s, I am SOOOO good on helping folks on this site. SMDH That is too bad too because I like helping people, but if you are going to take advantage then I will easily back out and back off!

End of rant.
I know X XXXXX can take care of herself, but that’s pretty 🤬 up. She is a genuine person and it really bothers me to read this. Not enough people like her on this board and I’ve been around a long time.

I had to pull out a 2 week old message to rant. LOL That last sentence you stated will not be happening. I asked (in a fair exchange) for assistance with the Jordan 1 Mid Homecomings this week and in return I got a message to help him with 2 pairs of SB Dunks and 2 pairs of Kobes. WTF?!?!?! I assisted you in being able to get the Mochas and then you turn around and ask me to help you with 4 more shoes like I have nothing else to do but to be online sneaker shopping FOR OTHER PEOPLE? G*T*F*O*H! I could see him asking me to assist with one more shoe, but FOUR?!?!?!

Between this and the fool who was showing his a*s when transacting with me for the Navy Japan 1s, I am SOOOO good on helping folks on this site. SMDH That is too bad too because I like helping people, but if you are going to take advantage then I will easily back out and back off!

End of rant.
:wow::smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was some communication issue, I get it. But next time guys be clear. 4 sneakers is a bit of an oop. Sb dunks, not so easy to get these days.

Our community is shrinking to resellers. As it is, alot here resell also. No name dropping.

wait, theres an oop thread?

I've ooped 2 random NTers before and have had some ask me for help, they all ghost me afterwards. So nowadays unless I see you're an active and helping member or if I interact with you outside of NT from time to time, you wouldn't get any oops from me. Not like I hit a lot of stuff or multiples of the good stuff anyway.
All Of This

RARELY Have I Had A Favor Returned Here And I Won’t Get Into All The Times I’ve Gone Out Of My Way For Members On Here. :nthat: At The End Of The Day, I Don’t Do It For Anything In Return And Just Goes To Show Peoples Character

Why type all this and not respond to the claims?

X XXXXX helped you with Mocha's & in return she asked for help on the AJ1 Mid's.

Your response was that in return for that she needs to help you with 2 pairs of Dunks & 2 Kobe's?!? What sense is that? Is the true?

She helped you with Mocha's & the norm should be helping her with something. That's all there is to it.

PO
Okay, so while I am DONE done with this situation and ONLY mentioned it here because I remembered you said what you said in your initial post and I just wanted to follow up (LOL), I am going to leave screenshots of that particular part of the conversation and my response (since if I EVER rant/talk about about another person, they received a message/talk from me first). I cannot see what the person is saying and do not want to because I could not care less.

Screenshot_20201118-083217_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-083228_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-083238_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-083254_Chrome.jpg

Now I have foodie and music posts to tend to on this here website. CIAO!

I can see where I am wrong and appear selfish. I am sorry for that and take responsibility . After getting mochas, it should be in my extra leg work to return the favor before even asking for help a pair or multiples as I did. It was both naive and dumb on my part to do that without even considering if said person would be down to help. I have a close group that we just throw out all the shoes we wants and need help with and vice versa. With slim to none chance of hitting on snkrs nowadays, my rational is that it's just 20 seconds to enter and then you go about your day....but only if the person was not interested in the shoe. But seeing the consensus of replies and replaying in my head how I came off, I know where I was wrong.
C4C57478-69ED-4B96-BB28-435F9DC1AEDD.png
F7B57F45-FA48-46A0-9B23-9059EEE2D604.png
16D2E619-9FC0-471F-B74F-8AA960EDE2A3.png

Back
Top Bottom