Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Tell Your Discord Buddies Suck My ****!

How Bout Dat?

:nthat:

1605753720202.gif

It was a joke not my cock don’t gobble it down . I been on niketalk for 15 years and I can say what ever I feel like saying. It’s my opinion that this thread was on some clown **** so I said what I said. You got ole girl crying cuzz dude ASKED her for help to get some different pairs , “ if she didn’t care to” and then 15 captain save a Hos all “aww bro have some integrity” “he was wrong to do that to you” Why you so worried about it . The discord is nothing but Nt ppl, probably all 30 And up where we don’t play little duck duck games , and be laughing bout clown shows like this thread . Hop off my nuts little fella

Last edited:
It was a joke not my cock don’t gobble it down . I been on niketalk for 15 years and I can say what ever I feel like saying. It’s my opinion that this thread was on some clown **** so I said what I said. You got ole girl crying cuzz dude ASKED her for help to get some different pairs , “ if she didn’t care to” and then 15 captain save a Hos all “aww bro have some integrity” “he was wrong to do that to you” Why you so worried about it . The discord is nothing but Nt ppl, probably all 30 And up where we don’t play little duck duck games , and be laughing bout clown shows like this thread . Hop off my nuts little fella
Read Your Original Statement.

Literally Sounded 12 :rolleyes

“Little Fella”

Tell The Fellow 30 And Up NTr’s I Say Whatup :nthat:

Not gonna lie, he's spitting.

Back
Top Bottom