Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

i guess i'll have these soon. goat offer accepted

was hoping for a lower price post release but it is what it is

only pair i really wanted this year

Why couldn't you pick them up?
I’m from a small community and we were in lockdown. If I left to get these I would have had to isolate for 14 days. Couldn’t miss work that long. I called Footlocker and asked if someone else could pick up for me and they said they couldn’t.
Better question is why are the selling for $225? Is that CAD?
Yep, Canadian.

Lol how is quarantine handled? Unless there's a cop outside of my door, I'm riding out to pick up Mochas.
Not that easy, unfortunately. :lol:
There are checkpoints. They would take your name and kilometres from your vehicle. The closest Footlocker is an hour and a half away. At the time you had only certain places you could go and only 3 hours to go anywhere.
I was surprised Footlocker wouldn’t ease up on their rules to be honest. I thought they would at least allow me to have someone else pick up for me.

Was Starting To Get Worried SP Had Forgot About Me. :lol: Pleasantly Surprised To Get Calls For Two More Pairs While In Route To Swoop My Ladies Late Call Back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
1F30DD7B-832A-4B89-8C2F-97FDFDFA6EAD.jpeg

U dirty dog u

Not that easy, unfortunately. :lol:
There are checkpoints. They would take your name and kilometres from your vehicle. The closest Footlocker is an hour and a half away. At the time you had only certain places you could go and only 3 hours to go anywhere.
I was surprised Footlocker wouldn’t ease up on their rules to be honest. I thought they would at least allow me to have someone else pick up for me.
Oh, that's different. We don't have any of that in the States. I'm sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom