Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

i ditched the pc and tried on my phone. i went to twitter and clicked the link again and it took me to nike page in browser. i logged in and scrolled down and a popup came up for nike app asking cancel or open. i hit open and it took me to the shoes in the nike+ app finally.

Just tried what you said and my order was placed. Haven't received the email yet; not sure I will (size 12 FYI)
Thanks by the way.

i think I coulda got em if I hadn't changed credit cards... I dunno why Nike likes to always pick that one random card that you've only used once when it comes to these types of situations. I'm always ****in up.

yea i think u gotta order on app. on desktop, next to reserved for you, i have a little lock. i guess that means locked for me. im gonna assume u got a lock as well.
dang i probably don't have access then. either that or bay area nike stores don't have any for reserve

they cooked them that fast

Nah, I think NYC just didnt do the pick up reserves OR access wasn't given yet; I just got a J23 notification saying access is still rolling out so who knows. Either way, I doubt I will get access..haven't had it in like 2 years lol.

New account

Still nothing :rofl:

Not even random GR shoes

Might have to call social security or someone and get my identity changed

I was able to get a pair which I’m grateful for but I had to go to a size 9.5 because my 9 was sold out. I was spamming size 9 for like an hour and nothing. The whole time it was my cart and I didn’t know. It just kept telling me error :smh:. Gotta find a trade now.

This is what I got but cant check out
Screenshot_20190828-101345_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom