Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

I was able to get a pair which I’m grateful for but I had to go to a size 9.5 because my 9 was sold out. I was spamming size 9 for like an hour and nothing. The whole time it was my cart and I didn’t know. It just kept telling me error :smh:. Gotta find a trade now.
Same thing happened to me

Maybe Nike put me on the no early access team as punishment for the free pair of shoes I got a few years ago :lol::nerd:

They got me on :emoji_lock: like I'm Meek Mill

247AA6E7-AD5D-4849-8814-0B705634D69E.jpeg

gave nike app a break and just came back to give it another shot.

clutch

Just checked out about 10 mins ago.... Make sure ur size isn't in cart from initial 11:30 drop

Mine was in cart 30 minutes ago and getting nothing but errors, can't even add other things to cart either. Did you go on chat and they told you that's causing problems because you having it in cart earlier?

Had 2 in my cart and couldn’t check out. Chatted with a Nike rep and she just told me they couldn’t add them to my cart and to check SNKRS on Saturday.

If you have in cart but can't check out on your phone, try checking out on Desktop.

As for me, NO ACCESS per usual. At least both of my brothers got a pair.

Seeing so many access granted posts is annoying when you keep checking and get hit with the stop it five.. :lol: I need friday Foot apps to bless me already.

From talking to store managers and seeing the turnout so far in Southern Cali, these are going to be hard to get. I just secured a sz11 backup pair on Stock X for $222, just in case the raffles and SNKR's don't work out. Prices in bigger sizes are still doable, but I'm guessing they'll go up as we get closer to Saturday.

Mine was in cart 30 minutes ago and getting nothing but errors, can't even add other things to cart either. Did you go on chat and they told you that's causing problems because you having it in cart earlier?

Nah, earlier I just kept getting the error message. Came back around 1 and tried again, but this time shoes were in the cart

Nike chat queue in the 100s. Checking to see if my account was temp banned
They won’t tell you

Used to ask them 2-3 times a year

Always said no sir! Your account is great but we give these access and shoes randomly

I’m like yea, pretty random I don’t get a single shoe for 4 years

Back
Top Bottom