Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Man I got waitlisted on champs... got confirmEd on foot locker and Footaction for a 12 and 5.5 now hey won’t show up like everybody else

Finally locked down a pair on FTL with confirmation. Alotta ninjas out there trying to eat on them apps. :lol::pimp:

This happened to me this week, too. Been platinum for ages and had 10 min hs. :smh:

Same thing they told you is what I was told. They tried saying it’s an app issue but I can’t login on a desktop either. :lol: Essentially they said you’re SOL.

Just tried creating a new account with the same email address (which shouldn’t work) and it worked. So it sounds like all that money spent went down the drain. Trash *** company man. :smh: :smh:

Exactly man! We spend all this money for Platinum VIP then run into a problem on THEIR end and they can't even fix it? Freaking amateur hour man, so disappointed. Hope you lock down your pair some other way, so far I've taken nothing but L's. Hopefully we can score a pair from SNKRS tomorrow.

Okay my reservation shows up on ftl app now without glitching. L at Champs, I gotta shop there more, no luck with $0 spent lol

It's back up!

Screenshot_20190830-151814_Foot Locker.jpg

This was my first time trying to use these apps. Didn't even realize you had to confirm instantly like that. Thankfully I was watching the first countdown.

+9 min W sz 10 on Champs
+6 min L on FTA
+0 min L on FTL

Same my man let's hope our reserve is still there

For a brief moment the app wasn’t glitching and my reservation was still confirmed and waiting for me to get to the store tomorrow to check in. So we should be good. As long as you put in that code after you confirmed you wanted the kicks, you good money.

Now both on footlocker 5.5 is confirmed and 12 still waitlisted this is crazy... Footaction n champs say see other procedures now

Attachments

• 3F0D64A6-B3E6-487D-9061-FB9225311A20.png
    3F0D64A6-B3E6-487D-9061-FB9225311A20.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 7
  • ACB932C0-C2EB-44A7-8978-440FCAF9C6A9.png
    ACB932C0-C2EB-44A7-8978-440FCAF9C6A9.png
    550.3 KB · Views: 7
This was my first time trying to use these apps. Didn't even realize you had to confirm instantly like that. Thankfully I was watching the first countdown.

+9 min W sz 10 on Champs
+6 min L on FTA
+0 min L on FTL
Not instantly

Gives you 2 hours? So you’re fine if you won

Exactly man! We spend all this money for Platinum VIP then run into a problem on THEIR end and they can't even fix it? Freaking amateur hour man, so disappointed. Hope you lock down your pair some other way, so far I've taken nothing but L's. Hopefully we can score a pair from SNKRS tomorrow.

Got lucky with the Hibbett raffle earlier today, so I can’t complain too much. That said, I hope you get your pair! What size are you looking for?

Apps finally back.
W FTL
L Champs & FTA

Catchin L's on points reset is real. Used to get all my W's from FTA & Champs. Nada since reset. All FTL now.

Back
Top Bottom