Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Hit 10.5, 6y, 5y, 9 :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Reselling that size 9 & 5y to get my pair & wifey for free :lol::lol::lol:
79F3FBBC-7094-430F-9FB4-CAA9261A74C6.gif

Has anyone ever made it off the waitlist on the hype drop like this? And if so, how long did you wait before getting the notification?

It has everything to do with location and size. I went 3/3 on my 10.5’s even with a 7 min head start from FTA...didn’t get a single GS pair though. Now that I think of it I haven’t missed on any J1 in my size that has hit the apps in my area since the Bred Toes and I was WL for them with a 7 min head start.

Has anyone ever made it off the waitlist on the hype drop like this? And if so, how long did you wait before getting the notification?
I made it off the waitlist for Black toe union 1s and it took a little over an hour. Probably someone won and wasn't able to travel, I remember a bunch of people on Twitter trying to find out how to switch names last minute.

Had 10 minutes across da board on all foot apps. Ls on Champs & FA & waitlisted on FL...might as well be a L. 1s are so hard to win nowadays I swear :smh:.

Once again thank you to da NTer that posted about FNL app raffle :nthat:. I’d be a**’d out without you.

Back
Top Bottom