Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Can’t believe I said the blue chills were better. I even hated on the TS Air Jordan 4s. Won both for retail. Maybe I should hate more sneakers

The email I got from EB says 175 total to pay if selected (160 +15 for shipping). The draw countdown on their site shows the draw ending at 2pm EST. Not sure why they cannot notify winners tomorrow.

Good luck to all that will going after these on the SNKRS app tommrow. It’s going to be a crazy day trying to cop these joints..... I hope all of you hit or cop so you can go on with your day peace out fam

Bro you will end up copping the camos on snkrs and end up striking out on the 1’s :lol:
Not me fam my UNC are shipping next Tuesday so I Am good. my pair Is on lock And I am 1000000 percent passing on the Camo next pair I cop will be the jorsan 4 what the...... I also have the jorsan 4 FIBA and jorsan 3 knicks all on lock just waiting for tracking. ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

I had 10 minute headstart on both my FTA and FTL accounts and took a L on both for a 9.5. Sheesh what does a brother got to do to secure a 9.5.

too many I hit 2 pair of satins posts
519253079623991326.png

Back
Top Bottom