Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

hqdefault.jpg

I think the footapps are just streaky
You'll get a bunch of W's in a row then you'll get a bunch of L's in a row
It's never back and forth for me

I want to think money spent means something. I haven't hit anything since my accounts reset after LA to CHIs

Do any of you know if its possible to have two SNKRS accounts on two different names and adresses with one using card and other using PayPal with card of first account assigned?

Stupid ****ing job kept from even trying on the footsites apps. L on Finish Line, Hibbets, Lapstone, and more. Gonna try SNKRS tomorrow and hopefully don't have to go to the mall and hover at 3PM.

EU footlocker site down LOL. Fat L om sneakrs and every raffle too! How many people tryna cop follow those resell prediction pages on IG?

Salty af!

Money spent matters.
I always hit my top dollar accounts.
Knowing which size to get from what store matters also. A lot of time you may be going after non-existent stock.

Obviously anything 10 and up is easier.
The employees now are plucking the small sizes to flip instead of getting their regular sizing also.

Over the years I’ve built a good rapport with several of the stores workers, not enough to get a plug - but enough to get them to tell me roughly how many pairs available and if certain sizes don’t have stock.

It’s also much harder to hit now with all the people with 10+ accounts and then bringing the family up to line up for the scraps also. Especially on 1s. Hope everyone can eat that wants a pair. I’ll do my best to try and get some unclaimeds and oop some nt’ers today, but you know how it goes with 1s also.

Good luck all!

Money spent matters.
I always hit my top dollar accounts.
Knowing which size to get from what store matters also. A lot of time you may be going after non-existent stock.

Obviously anything 10 and up is easier.
The employees now are plucking the small sizes to flip instead of getting their regular sizing also.
Do you know what the foot stores official policy is regarding employees purchasing Launch/QS/Hype releases?

Back
Top Bottom