Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

To make money. If I already have my 13 on lock I am not taking another 13 in an aj1. I am also not going to lie about my intentions either. If it’s obvious like it is with aj1 I’m going for Chinese sizes. Otherwise if I don’t know the people in line I ain’t tellin em what size I’m going for, people are spiteful and will buy it on purpose even if they don’t want it

"Chinese sizes" lol. not everyone thats Asian is Chinese, my friend. just saying.

I wear a men’s 8 and I am beyond stoked that I got my size off SNKRS after taking an L on all raffles and never succeeding in that size before on SNKRS for an AJ1

I get the resell narrative but I get tired of having to go through this every hyped AJ1 release because everyone’s trying to buy my natural size and force us to pay an extra $300 or more for it lol

I wish I was taller and wore a 11-12 cuz size 7-9.5 prices after market on an AJ1 are ridiculous

That dude is Wylin. He did all that and took a 13?? :smh:
He needed to take that size 8 makes no sense.

And that line was light and calm
Some people are not resellers they actually want and wear the sneakers like myself. If I want to get my pair for free I try to double or triple up but I would consider myself a reseller because I don’t do it with every sneak only the ones I like but I see plenty of cats with 5 bags trying for more and hovering around the store around “unclaimed pairs time”. Like I said I don’t hate on nobody’s hustle but it probably would make me mad if I didn’t get at least my personal pair and saw someone with 5 pairs you feel me.

nice, you used Asians instead of Chinese there :rofl:
Whether or not you like it, the Chinese market has a strong impact on prices and demand being what they are on aj1 mid and highs. That doesn’t mean that people in Japan or South Korea or India or any other Asian country does not purchase or wear aj1s.

Some people are not resellers they actually want and wear the sneakers like myself. If I want to get my pair for free I try to double or triple up but I would consider myself a reseller because I don’t do it with every sneak only the ones I like but I see plenty of cats with 5 bags trying for more and hovering around the store around “unclaimed pairs time”. Like I said I don’t hate on nobody’s hustle but it probably would make me mad if I didn’t get at least my personal pair and saw someone with 5 pairs you feel me.
It’s part of the game. There are sneakers that I completely missed out on and pairs that I got so many I couldn’t even carry all of em. My opinion is if your size is going for retail and a good size goes for $200 on top it’s foolish to take your size when you could simply buy it later, meanwhile that other size you had an opportunity to cop won’t be available

This shoe is sooo sick. I agree its criminal that they didn't come with sail laces. It should've been navy and sail not that caro crap :lol: These have to be #2 AJ1 of the year.

My SNKRS pair shipped too.
thank you for keeping it on topic :nthat:

Fire! Bred toe quality
unnamed.jpg

To make money. If I already have my 13 on lock I am not taking another 13 in an aj1. I am also not going to lie about my intentions either. If it’s obvious like it is with aj1 I’m going for Chinese sizes. Otherwise if I don’t know the people in line I ain’t tellin em what size I’m going for, people are spiteful and will buy it on purpose even if they don’t want it
Yeah if he has his size locked down. I cant hate his game. But for those that actually wear small sizes. They keep getting screwed.

i like both my pairs scratched off i agree though the scratch off and the non scratch off mix and the fact the if you can color block well makes the shoe great

I don’t know man, you don’t consider yourself a reseller but you are. You said you’d be mad if you couldn’t get yourself a pair and seen a person with 5 pairs, but you’re doing the same thing to someone else. If you’re copping 2-3 pairs so you can get a free pair for yourself you have to “resell” the other pairs. You grabbed the other couple pairs that someone would have got but now can’t because you copped them to get yourself a “free” pair.
I’m not trying to come at you at all, and what you’re doing is smart but IMO you are a reseller.

A large chunk of the demand and money is coming from said country. That is a fact not an opinion.

cool, I'll wait for you to provide that hard data to me to prove otherwise.

nowadays, ppl all go after small sizes bc they know it'll flip for more money. some wear it, others don't. I know plenty of ppl who aren't Asian that go after small sizes simply bc they know they can flip them and make money. sucks bc it makes it that much harder for myself to cop but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom