Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

I don’t know man, you don’t consider yourself a reseller but you are. You said you’d be mad if you couldn’t get yourself a pair and seen a person with 5 pairs, but you’re doing the same thing to someone else. If you’re copping 2-3 pairs so you can get a free pair for yourself you have to “resell” the other pairs. You grabbed the other couple pairs that someone would have got but now can’t because you copped them to get yourself a “free” pair.
I’m not trying to come at you at all, and what you’re doing is smart but IMO you are a reseller.

proud to be a reseller #proudboiz

Not always. I’ve helped and made friends who ended up helping me. It don’t have to be that way...
I tried to network like that but someone played me on a release. The agreement was if he got more than one pair of the TS 1’s and if I got more than 1 pair I’d give him for retail and vice versa but this joker sent me a message that he hit on SNKRS so I’m like kool hopefully I can hit or he can hit twice. Well at the end of the day he sez sorry bro I only hit for my size. I go around town looking to cop a pair and who do I see picking up yes the same person who said he didn’t win. I was like kool I see you thirsty for that resale come up.

What’s number 1?

Obviously a lot of people have the TS up there.

LA to Chicago are high up there for me too.

i have both and the way i did my LA to Chi paint removal its my number 1 got some laker shorts coming in going to be straight flames

PSX_20190901_192549.jpg

Outside in natural lighting before we get this storm. Definitely court purp/pine green quality :nthat::nthat::nthat:

This shoe is sooo sick. I agree its criminal that they didn't come with sail laces. It should've been navy and sail not that caro crap :lol: These have to be #2 AJ1 of the year.

My SNKRS pair shipped too.

Number 2? Ehh.

La to Chi, TS, Women's UNC, then these. IMO

cool, I'll wait for you to provide that hard data to me to prove otherwise.

nowadays, ppl all go after small sizes bc they know it'll flip for more money. some wear it, others don't. I know plenty of ppl who aren't Asian that go after small sizes simply bc they know they can flip them and make money. sucks bc it makes it that much harder for myself to cop but it is what it is.

You can actually see on GOAT where buyers are originating from. This was done in the Kobe IV thread because Chinese sizes were absurd compared to bigger feet.

When the person is selling for $200 and claims the receipt fell out of the bag, then changes up his story to “I bought people out, in line at the store.” Things just didn’t add up; Would any of you, sell the shoes for a measly $24 over retail if someone was buying all the pairs out? Even if he was buying people out at $200 a pop for size 10.5, do you think he’d sell for $200 when they’re fetching much more??

I know the Rs don’t ALWAYS tell the whole story on certain releases(see my turbo green post-retail snkrs pair has a suspect R) but with this release the Rs are consistent(check your legit pairs if you don’t believe me). Fugazis have the wonky R with this release for sure.
Where did you find this seller, craigslist or fb Cook groups?

Extra Butter is just calling people when they said they would call Sunday. You have until 3 PM to confirm you're picking up. If a 12 was worth anything, I'd go and get them.

Nah I wouldn’t have did that snake **** either. I would’ve said straight up I’m taking an 8. If you don’t like it **** you. That’s an nyc mentality
Not just NYC mentality but straight up street mentality. The big question is, is the guy you say **** you to going to retaliate and what would you do if he does? Peeps lose all sense of civility when it comes to these sneakers man. It ain't no joke. The bs can happen anywhere, any mall or parking lot. Better to live in peace to cop another day. Especially in times of today, when mf'rs seem way more sensitive

I’ve never seen a single extra butter online raffle winner

I've won once in my many years of entering. This in store raffle was probably leftovers of their usuals who didn't want them because they were "bricks".

Extra Butter is just calling people when they said they would call Sunday. You have until 3 PM to confirm you're picking up. If a 12 was worth anything, I'd go and get them.

they going to black B you and never call again lol

jokes but hey since its a boutique they may. a chain wouldn't care

its crazy how a release this hype really cause of the value of a small size group.

anything in bigger sizes are on shelves possibly idk for sure and no one cares. man they oil Sbb are going to be awful

I don’t know man, you don’t consider yourself a reseller but you are. You said you’d be mad if you couldn’t get yourself a pair and seen a person with 5 pairs, but you’re doing the same thing to someone else. If you’re copping 2-3 pairs so you can get a free pair for yourself you have to “resell” the other pairs. You grabbed the other couple pairs that someone would have got but now can’t because you copped them to get yourself a “free” pair.
I’m not trying to come at you at all, and what you’re doing is smart but IMO you are a reseller.
I don’t resell as a job or to profit a measly $30-$40. I said if I want my pair for free and I had an opportunity to get them free I would but I’m not trying to get 7-10 pairs. There people that do this to eat thank god im bless that I don’t have to worry about money like that.

there are people who sell nickels and dimes on the corner.
there are people who sell pounds and kilos across state lines.

both are still drug dealers. just 1 is doing it on a higher level and bigger scale.

wether ya reselling as ya main income or reselling to get your pair free, end of the day, ya still a reseller, just with a different MO.

i aint knocking yall hustle. just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom