Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Got em confirmed

Screenshot_20190828-104531_Nike.jpg
What time did you get the first email before this confirmation?

So I think my account is banned or blocked, cant checkout for anything on NDC and hit up the chat and the person dropped out I guess they couldnt deal with the issue lmao.

So I think my account is banned or blocked, cant checkout for anything on NDC and hit up the chat and the person dropped out I guess they couldnt deal with the issue lmao.
you try to log in with different accounts from the same IP?

This isn't a black Friday or Christmas release so there aren't 500,000 pairs
100-125,00 pairs should be enough for us that didn't get early drop access to grab a pair Saturday

i am in more raffles than i can remember.

still wanted it to be over with today lol.

i tried nike chat and playing the dumb role. no dice.

ive only gotten solid info one time.

Was able to apply 10% promo code & remaining gift card balance. Total out of pocket $132. Just had to call and check that the gift card was accepted (which it is) because its not reflecting in the app. Something about their system being updated and on the glitch all day thus far. Oh! & can’t forget about 6% eBates.

85CFA8D6-567D-49CC-B54E-2A7CD147F01B.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been striking out trying to get size 9 or 9.5 on every recent drop, so I'm gonna shoot for 10. My theory is since size 10's have usually considerably lower resale than 9 or 9.5, there must either be a higher supply of 10's/or less demand for 10's, therefore higher odds of getting a W at release.

Yeah same here. Nike+ app broke. They escalated the issue to Elite team. Gonna use back up account to try to cop now. Should've asked for a promo code lol

Starting to get a bad feeling about Saturday , feels like the hype is too real

Someone look out for me sz 13 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom