Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

These must be relatively easy to win. Won 3/7. Sheikh, Shoe Palace, and Footaction. Not all mine, only one.

all reservations and countdowns disappeared on all 3 apps, dont even know if i won, wtf!

DB206AA5-7A4E-4A26-B469-93FA5D34190E.png
EC7960DB-E836-4F9F-8BC0-73DAB4677D9C.png

So I check my app on iPad and reservation is there but after entering 4 digit code it's loading an error

Has this ever happened to anyone else
I had to sign into both of my Nike plus accounts when I got my shoes today

I got a message saying that nike wants to put the shoes in the customers hands or something like that
whats this all about

Last edited:
FTL app is buggin and wouldn't even let me log into my account. Said invalid pw/e-mail even though I've had the same account for years. Tried the forgot password thing and it wouldn't send me the e-mail. Called customer service and they can't help me, they just keep telling me they sent the password link yet nothing shows up in my e-mail (checked my spam too). Anybody have this problem before?

This happened to me this week, too. Been platinum for ages and had 10 min hs. :smh:

Same thing they told you is what I was told. They tried saying it’s an app issue but I can’t login on a desktop either. :lol: Essentially they said you’re SOL.

Just tried creating a new account with the same email address (which shouldn’t work) and it worked. So it sounds like all that money spent went down the drain. Trash *** company man. :smh: :smh:

After I confirmed to pickup on both FTA & FTL I got the same message

Attachments

• 054E2BF3-8EF7-4AC9-BF19-6C2EC1AA23CA.png
    054E2BF3-8EF7-4AC9-BF19-6C2EC1AA23CA.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom