Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

it wasnt me thank god. it was @shakenbake186.

nike use fedex and ups. both those companies dont let u redirect to a pickup location? im able to with almost all of my ndc packages.

They do.. You can redirect any package if you setup your UPS and FedEx accounts. Not really a nike thing/problem.

So the size 5.5y I ordered from kicks USA shipped out but my size 9.5 got cancelled. I had them both in one order I logged into myUPS and I had 2 reference numbers in my shipment details. What exactly does this mean? Does anyone know?
it means finessed by a KickUSA employee...This is just my opinion and then will come the apology from KicksUSA after you file a formal complaint.

Back when I worked retail, the most satisfying part of the job was catching thieves.

Some people can’t catch a hint that you know they are trying to steal... always a fun time.

gotta be 1 of the most satisfying feelings lol some people just straight up dont care if u know what theyre up to.

Fta shipping:pimp:
852019104434.jpg
I called and they told me it was cancelled and I got a cancel email last night
Probably should have left it alone
My other pair has to be getting delivered by horse and buggy because it doesn't get here until next week

dam size 5y too. going for $300 on stockx. funny how it was a female size and a female came up on it.

**** that low life POS.. I can't tell you how angry I am for you @shakenbake186 coming from someone who's had this happen to them (in apartment buildings in NYC).. IDK what's worse: not knowing who did it and feeling utterly helpless or seeing who did it and not being able to 'catch' them. I second the motion to set up a fake box and then beat the breaks off her. I also have zero remorse for this type of low life ****.

When it happened to me I was ready to take a dump in a box and leave it for them-I was legit that pissed off. The first time I saw that glitter bomb video; I said that's what shouldve been inside of it. Maybe dont kill people but poo spray or an *** beating would suffice.

video of the sneaker thief

Here's what I would do. Set up a "bait package" whenever the next hyped shoe releases then wait behind your front door when you see her coming. Once she picks up the package, immediately get in front of her and body slam her to the ground until she gasps and she's out of air. Then give her a job app to McDonald's, force her to fill it up in front of you, and make her walk to McDonald's to turn in the app. Then let the cops handle the rest.

Serious advice.

Too bad we live in a world with laws otherwise mf'rs like her would get shot up and hands cut off under my watch.

I have no remorse for thieves, aka hollow point recipients, if they try sum of that bs on my turf

Last edited:
AB owners right now pick up Waller/Tyrell Williams

that fool unhappy about getting fined for not showing up to work? he lucky he in the NFL, where u can pay a little chump change and still keep ya job after not showing up.

try that ish with a job us regular folks have, and he would be unemployed.

good for the raiders GM.

I called and they told me it was cancelled and I got a cancel email last night
Probably should have left it alone
My other pair has to be getting delivered by horse and buggy because it doesn't get here until next week
I called them twice yesterday like 10 to 11 pm est and they said it is to be fulfilled
Woke up to good news this am.

that fool unhappy about getting fined for not showing up to work? he lucky he in the NFL, where u can pay a little chump change and still keep ya job.

try that ish with a job us regular folks have, and he would be unemployed.
Lol wrong post hahaha

But yeah Raiders about to suspend AB

for smaller sizes i would buy now. bigger sizes wait it out

Back
Top Bottom