Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH White/Orange/Black "Shattered Black Toe" - 2021

Was that your last W? Lol
Fortunately No, I was able to get Royal Toes, Obsidians, Shadows and Royals but it was a pain to get. But I did strike out on the Smoke Grey's, Satins and Japan's.

I winder if when zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz gets his mock ups done, if he was given insider info on HOW the colorway will be designed or if he’s just given the colorway and he guesses

I winder if when zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz gets his mock ups done, if he was given insider info on HOW the colorway will be designed or if he’s just given the colorway and he guesses

I wonder this too.....cause he can be pretty spot in sometimes. The Royal 14s next month he nailed to a T.....months before real pics surfaced. Same on the 13s

I would advise everyone who really wants these to preorder this pair.. Black toe colorblocking shoes ALWAYS resell well. Even worse that they’re SBBs on top of this. Not promoting any preorder services, just noting what the market for these will be like.

This picture is obviously a mock-up, but it seems to fit the color description. They're referring to it as Electro Orange.

don’t hate it but of course they found a way to troll with the colorblocking :lol:

Nike been killing it with the releases this year. My accountant is gonna scrap me.

My god these are terrible, pass. I also feel bad for anyone who preorders these shoes based off of mock-ups and not a final product

Back
Top Bottom