Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Y’all are calling this shoe trash lol but when it gets closer to drop date let’s see what everyone says :D
I too think these are so bogus. But when they drop, EVERYONE is going to try to grab for resell purposes. Other than DJ Khalid, and the usual IG and YouTube peeps and celebrities, very few are going to actually rock these.

I too think these are so bogus. But when they drop, EVERYONE is going to try to grab for resell purposes. Other than DJ Khalid, and the usual IG and YouTube peeps and celebrities, very few are going to actually rock these.

Westbrook will definitely rock these. These are up his alley.

thats the best leather EVER used on a 1, imo. makes SBB's leather look like reverse sbb pleather.

Westbrook will definitely rock these. These are up his alley.
Well of course he will. Be then again we would wear ANY limited/hyped Jordan. More power to him. These are just so ugly. I wish JB would put this kind of quality on a limited pair that's actually dope. What if the Homage pair was a limited 1 in the Chicago colorway, with the "good" leather we've been seeing? There would still be the hype that comes with any limited pair of 1s, but the colorway would bring legitimate want, not just this "I want it to resell it" thing.

Good CW and color blocking, just not sure about the materials or the seams between the different leather pieces.

Do you know how many pairs? They will get them but I won’t be surprised if only one FSR. That’ll just go to employees and friends. Lol

Most DTLR’s Around me that get jordan 1s usually get no more than 15 pairs. But the rumor is that there are 2300 pairs which i don’t think is true

Probably this generation's Banned 1s. The For/From I could do without, but at least it's not excessive.

Salute to anyone who buys these to wear as well

It's a moot point since the shoe is already unwearable, but that "From" and "For" is terrible.

So limited and numbered, then a wider release at $160. Cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom