Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
How is everyone getting thru on the SNKRS app? Been striking out this whole year ever since black toes

They are trying to fool the Chicago people by believing they got something special, but it's the same shoe with minor tweaks. :lol:
I think whats special is that we have the chance to cop the shoes a month before everyone else, and I think the numbers are only to differentiate which ones were the early chicago release & which ones were the normal release to the rest of the public.

They are trying to fool the Chicago people by believing they got something special, but it's the same shoe with minor tweaks. :lol:
I’m SURE the numbered pairs will be more sought after than regular release tho, just because numbered of course.
Once again tho, everyone that wants this garbage gone head.

Nearly 9,000 more than the AJ1 Wings though...I can't imagine these costing more at resell than the wings

I’m not saying this pair is gonna resell for a crazy amount but I think people want these way more than wings so they’ll probably sell for more

Uh oh.. Chicago pissed off Nike. Nike saw all these Chicago people with a lot of early pairs in photos and now they're taking action: Dude in the video said he had to send back all of his early pairs and a few people at certain stores got fired

https://www.notre-shop.com/blogs/lifestyle/air-jordan-1-homage-to-home-raffle
D1D2AD0C-FE25-4045-A1C3-B672331566B1.png

Notre raffle link

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom