Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
upload_2018-5-15_22-18-28.png

Yeah these ain't gonna be easy
I struck out on bred toes and game royals on footapps
Hoping to at least hit on these
Hoping champs comes thru
This will be the real test if champs really loves me

Want these so bad! I’m hoping if I strike out online that stock x will lower around the 250 ish mark.

I miss the days when people actually cared about the shoe

it is what it is tho
I care about the shoes. Jus not these ones. Always wear my pairs & never sold a pair for profit. Only have sold shoes to friends @ retail which profits a free lunch & good conversation.

I'm against resellers which is why I jus want to do a straight swap for bred toes or another shoe within the range. I look @ it as an opportunity to cop bred toes for retail. But for that I need to keep track of resell prices. Only reason I put the resale feeler gauges out.

But I know what u mean. Shoes are functional art to me & the most important thing is the way they look & how that makes me feel reguardless of brand or hype. I never want to betray my eye. Especially not for profit.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to make a 2015 pair of Chicagos work out for me as cheaply as possible. If I get these and let them "sit" on my shoe shelf till the end of the year, hopefully it can work out decently. Even if I have to sell them and pay the difference in cash, it'll be worth it. Really don't want to sacrifice my extra pair of Black Toes.

Can't wait for these. I know a lot of folks are on the fence but I hope people wanting to wear these are able to secure a pair. GL AJ1 team.

So you gonna tell us what code you entered LOL?

Key word here was random. I tried doing this before and was keeping track and it was driving me nuts. I just mashed around randomly; I haven't the slightest clue what I pressed.. not even the first digit lol.

Wasted my lunch break riding up to Footlocker for them to keep giving me check in codes that won’t work.

Back
Top Bottom