Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
FTL W yesterday. Double up this morning.
658D277E-F547-4F44-AAEF-384FBA55EFD1.jpeg

Prices are creeping up on Stockx. Yesterday at the time of app countdowns 9.5 was $240. Now highest bid is $293.

the quality on these is insane. And they look way better in person

Also this release is the first time I have ever hit a pair on SNKRS

I caught a break this morning. My cousin hit me up to hit up Mr. Alans since he was waiting in line. I get there and a wait few minutes for them to open. Little did I know that they were handing out tickets Thursday evening. The guy asks who doesn't have a tickets and it's like 5 of us. He says there 3 unclaimed pairs, 2 11s and a 14. A few pair people go before me to check them out and decide to pass. I cop the 11 and keep it moving. Up next is the XIs.

As a showpiece I could definitely see these in my house. But at 34, with two kids & a wife I would just feel weird wearing these...

Hey buddy, wear them and don't think any different. I'm 41 and married. My wife knows about my sneaker obsession. She knows I have many weird pairs. I'll be wearing these as soon as I get them. Will I get looks? I'm sure, but I don't really care. I'm happy in my life .If others have to hate, they are not happy in their lives.

Hey buddy, wear them and don't think any different. I'm 41 and married. My wife knows about my sneaker obsession. She knows I have many weird pairs. I'll be wearing these as soon as I get them. Will I get looks? I'm sure, but I don't really care. I'm happy in my life .If others have to hate, they are not happy in their lives.
my wife after seeing all my sneakers has concluded the uglier the sneaker is, the cooler it must be

Back
Top Bottom