Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
FNL strikes again. Had 3 pairs in cart on 3 different devices. Two just kept spinning on hitting the PayPal checkout and the last comes up error when clicking on PayPal checkout. Lucky to get one on SP playing the timer game that took 45 minutes.

FNL strikes again. Had 3 pairs in cart on 3 different devices. Two just kept spinning on hitting the PayPal checkout and the last comes up error when clicking on PayPal checkout. Lucky to get one on SP playing the timer game that took 45 minutes.
Found out on the satin SBB to not heck out via PP. got 3 pairs and the only one that shipped was a CC pair

Now this is remastered quality shiiiiid :nthat:
67F2EC04-70A2-4710-B4F3-6028FBECAF8F.jpeg

I got I'm right at drop and got the W. Took a while but just got the order confirmation.

After looking at more pics I'm not 100% sold on these. I'm not all about the reselling game so at least I can put them up for retail or return.

Hmmm these were a QS? ....nonetheless I'm keeping as these are my first 1s .... usually 3s and up for me but sumthin about these I had to have.

Screenshot_2018-05-19-10-46-02.png

Today’s pick ups. Leather Quality on both are A1. Oddly enough they both look cool in hand. My only gripe is this tongue is STIFFFFF as hell on the homage’s. I just hate that JB can give us this quality every time but chose not to. Been taking so many Ls on SNKRS plus the long pending time, I didn’t expect to get em
831A4E36-7EC1-46A8-8825-EA7AB6455097.png
224712C8-225E-4240-BDFE-D3A157E0FF59.jpeg

Last edited:
Finish Line was frustrating today. Took an L after carting a couple of pairs and being told “internal server error” when I went to checkout

Took an L everywhere including SNKRS app. My phone for whatever reason did not do Face ID so I had to enter my password and CVC number.

Oh well, the prices on Stock X will drop this week after people start getting their pairs and if they don’t, I will wait for restocks. Im not too upset about the L considering these aren’t a must have for me.

Back
Top Bottom