Air Jordan 1 Retro '97 TXT (AJ I x AJ XIII hybrid) 01/01/2013

all combo shoes are trash.. all of them, from these, to the fusions, to the spizikes, 6 rings, dub zero.. all trash.. they need to stick with the OG line and maybe further continue the team jordan brand sneakers.. like the Jordan Jumpman Team One or Team J. cause these are all garbage
thats not completely true.

da I's donned OG VII hare colors and olympic colors and were a success.

These look nice but I am starting to notice that the red is becoming a popular colorway in jordan shoes

JB just posted on Facebook that these have reflective mesh....

Did JB really just troll us and put 3m on these peices of chit and not Bred XIII's.....

:rofl:

Can anybody confirm 3m or not....

Looks like these are gonna sit longer than the militaries last year which doesn't surprise me at all. 

these had potential, but they f****d the toe all up. smh

Everything looks good right up until that Toe box which i feel MAKES or Breaks a shoe..... >:

Especially the Jordan 1's, 3's and 4's. Toe box gotta be right!!

just checked for the hell of it ndc still has a full run lol

These dropped like 2 weeks ago around mom & pops around NYC and their priced at less than retail at some spots. I saw em for $115 no tax :smokin :smokin

Guess the sneaker game is seein the aftermath of X-mas releases from JB, Lebron, KD and Kobe and not to mention all the resellers coming up out here :stoneface: :stoneface:

I'll be loking out for these at Outlets in a few months....then i'm really in biz. >D :nthat:

I have a feeling these will sell out quick, just because.
Oh come on hypebeast hughes... Dont try to hype this shoe...
roll.gif

Hypebeast Hughes.

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

NT noobs, you are funny!

Well I stand corrected, these are sitting.

:rolleyes (who knew?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom