Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Black/White” to release 11/30/15

Can't wait for these may do a lace swap on these with either the red or white laces from my Chi's... Definitely think these would pop with red laces.... To think I almost bought those rare air 1's in the black/red until I saw these

Can't wait for these may do a lace swap on these with either the red or white laces from my Chi's... Definitely think these would pop with red laces.... To think I almost bought those rare air 1's in the black/red until I saw these
These would look great with white laces

I was thinking the same thing, white laces would look great, hell any lace sway can make these pop

Not sure how I feel about these, would need seem some on feet pictures.
In. These are gonna turn into a classic once people realize they're the only jordan you can wear with a suit without commanding attention. The fact that you can't really see the swoosh/AJ logo from afar is their strength.

Last edited:
At least it's not a Icey sole like the laser 1s. I'd rather have all white sole over Icey sole that will turn yellow and also ooks more childish. White sole looks clean even though we know it will get dirty fast

has it been announced how these are gonna be released and who's gonna be stocking them?

and do y'all think they're really gonna be as easy to get as everybody keeps saying? there are some cheap preorders out there...

has it been announced how these are gonna be released and who's gonna be stocking them?

and do y'all think they're really gonna be as easy to get as everybody keeps saying? there are some cheap preorders out there...

It's 2 weeks away, will find out in a few days

Probably like all other Nike Air 1's

and with all these sneakers coming out over the next two weeks and this being a rather plain colorway, it shouldn't be difficult.

This was the official thread and some how a couple others got posted in over this one, no idea why

Any sites have these on discount in gs sizes? My girl seen them in fl today and really liked them.

Back
Top Bottom