Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

Sail/burgundy(wine)/white
IMG_20181118_025535.jpg
IMG_20181118_031324.jpg
IMG_20181118_030248.jpg

Overslept, didn't try on SNKRS (my best bet). Was busy Saturday, didn't get to check out any stores. Oh well.

I hope I catch a restock. I'll check a few local store Monday, but I know the chances are about 1%. If I can't grab them this upcoming week, I'll move on and forget about them forever.

Congrats to everyone who grabbed them, they look good with red laces.

Heard some Footaction stores were late on shipment....maybe check into that.

Some people thrown it's mostly fcfs but to me that's part of it. Sometimes we gotta get off the phone, breathe the morning air and have a little story. Worth.

Struck on size 9 online. Went to FTL and 30+ people in line. Went back to my car and went home. Lol

Fashion Valley? If so, glad I didn’t even get dressed and waste my time. I saw FCFS, and that usually means just stay in bed; not waiting in lines for hours on end to use my military discount lol. I’ll just pay full price or slightly over if that’s the case.

Goddamn Nike sending me an old tracking ref from May wtf. Seen a few UK heads with same issue in IG

I had a dude an eBay accept my offer for a size 9 for $200 for a slightly used pair. Let's see what happens. His seller name is something along the lines of over dose dad so there is a reasonable cheance I'll need to do a chargeback...

I had a dude an eBay accept my offer for a size 9 for $200 for a slightly used pair. Let's see what happens. His seller name is something along the lines of over dose dad so there is a reasonable cheance I'll need to do a chargeback...
vnds roty? might just be an ig flex pair fingers crossed for you

I paid 174 and change after tax. If you pay tax that’s a great deal imo. Only about $15 over what you would have paid(if you pay tax)

like dude said that's only about 20 over honestly; less if copped online

Yea, I would have had to pay tax which would a made it $175. I ended up paying $203 with shipping from Stock X. I can deal with paying the extra $28.

Back
Top Bottom