Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

Cant wait to get these in hand. I was excited to win on these. When they started vanishing from all stores I was nervous about the SNKRS drop and saw the "Got Em" after about 5-7 minutes. Also won a pair on the NBA store before it got blown up on Sneaker Twitter.

Red laces all day.

PSX_20181117_192729.jpg

TTS for me 10.5. Good thing for my FTL reservation or I'd have been SOL.

Hence why I asked if this pair is running big for the people that have them.
Mostly tts but these fit more snug than royals if that helps. Day and night difference. Roty uses premium thicker materials. Lets say you wear size 9 and were only able to get a 9.5, you should be okay in my opinion.

L on snkrs this morning. Forgot to check notifications and someone accepted my bid on SX for $221 arpund 5 am. Oh well lol. I really didnt wana get outa bed and wait in line

Last edited:
Did FTA and FTL remove these from the app at drop time? Couldn't find them under launches

Overslept, didn't try on SNKRS (my best bet). Was busy Saturday, didn't get to check out any stores. Oh well.

I hope I catch a restock. I'll check a few local store Monday, but I know the chances are about 1%. If I can't grab them this upcoming week, I'll move on and forget about them forever.

Congrats to everyone who grabbed them, they look good with red laces.

Lol, how much do you think it could cost to take a 2 hour uber? Besides, I have a car, I'm just not willing to leave work early and drive 2 hours for a pair of shoes, especially since it snowed a little yesterday. I would have been better off spending an extra $40 on StockX but team retail here.

Picked these up first come first served yesterday it was a S**t SHOW. 2 stores had them. Got to the store I felt had the most pairs at 730. Convinced the first 4 people to start a list because they were being to slow to line up. Luckily that worked until dudes from the other store came to put their names on our list. I was in the first 5 so I didn’t care until I realized all these cats were resellers. Had the usual kids attempting to skip the first 10 but we killed that. Store was supposed to open at 10 but opened at 830. First 5 went in first and all the dudes in front of me went after the Sz’s 7-8 and I scooped my 8.5. It’s a shame how the game is

Last edited:
After we get our pairs we go to the other store to try to get a double up by that time the dudes from that store ran over to the other store so again I’m in the top 5. But when all those cats came back we let 3 dudes we knew from our list that left skip us so they could get their pairs then the dudes at the front of that line let their friends skip. Long story short we ended up with 2 lines and mass confusion. The manager ends up taking ppl from both lines and they eat up all Sz’s under sz 10. I pick up a sz 10 just to not have wasted my time in hopes to trade for a sz 8.5. It’s a wrap for us small foot cats smh I remember when 9-10.5 was the pairs ppl poached but now kids small Sz’s and rare large Sz’s aren’t safe it sucks.

Back
Top Bottom