Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Dy_4FV9X4AEd30M.jpg

Hi guys I’m new here. After reading through the comments my anticipation has ramped up for this release. I won’t know if I hit on my raffle for Hibbett until Thursday. Hoping for the best.

Have priorities. Infrared 6 > turbo greens. Will still try but those infrared 6s are must double.
Oh those UNC1s are going to be hard so not really expecting.

Man being a size 8.5 is rough
Im a size 10 and I’ve hit on everything except I think bred toes and Nigel’s
I’ve even hit on OW unc at state st
Maybe I’m just lucky but these footapps have treated me well

Star is born was last one in my area. Spideys before that.

you're damn right being an 8.5 is rough. but I lied..I forgot I hit on SI's lol. I don't count spidey's as GR either though cause hype was high on those. luckily SNKRS had my back

FTL
Choose Towneast

FTA
Choose Parks Mall

Soooooo, help me out here fam: As I'm able to specify 3 locations, should I make these my 1st choice...Should I make them my ONLY choice??

I'm assuming that (we know/assume) these locations have high stock...? Also, the additional number there...is that for the headstart? Where do I input that?

Sorry....I know the thread goes through this tutorial, every release. Thanks in advance, NT!

Soooooo, help me out here fam: As I'm able to specify 3 locations, should I make these my 1st choice...Should I make them my ONLY choice??

I'm assuming that (we know/assume) these locations have high stock...? Also, the additional number there...is that for the headstart? Where do I input that?

Sorry....I know the thread goes through this tutorial, every release. Thanks in advance, NT!
https://niketalk.com/threads/guide-to-check-in-to-footlocker-footaction-champs.672144/

Never make them your ONLY choice. You're shortchanging yourself. Pick 3 locations regardless, just make sure Town East and Parks are two of them. Anyone in Dallas should know those get high allocation.

My parents live 5 mins from Town East, I literally get every release there and just drop them off at my parents for storage and pick em up whenever I'm ready to wear em.

Back
Top Bottom