Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Doing leg work for this Saturday release picking up a raffle at SP at the local mall and swung by Champs why not.... got blessed with Black Cement 4 restock... picked up 4 pairs, 2 size 9s and 2 size 9.5s... they let me use Mil disco on all 4.... when did they change it to 15% instead of 20%?

20190626_191553.jpg

They changed it last month I think. Nice pick up

FTA PARKS MALL GOT 100 PAIRS
FTL PARKS MALL GOT 150 PAIRS
FTA TOWNEAST 150 PAIRS
FTL TOWNEAST 80 PAIRS
FTL LINCOLN PARK 60 PAIRS

not too many small szs gonna be up for grabs

You forgot to mention that Parks and Towneast will be backdooring half of their stock, so cut that in half...

what time did it actually start? I checked like over an hour ago and it said "reserved for you" but also showed sold out. figured it was a glitch

Have early access but has been saying loading since I’ve opened it. A little mad because I’ve been on the page since it loaded a couple hours ago.

Footaction app is saying headstarts are changing. May not be available for all releases.

Oh well......all I need are Playoff 11s anyways.

Reserved at The Grove but dont really wanna drive out there, apparently there was a glitch with Early Access, id keep an eye on the link.

Back
Top Bottom